**CHIEF KEEF**

turns gibberish into catchy brilliance

mean.gif
 i don't know how he pulls it off

If Keef and Future dropped a tape together with production only from Chop and Mike Will, it would arguably a Top 25 Greatest Hip Hop project ever.

I`m so serious too.

I been sitting back on this kid for a min ever since he drop his album, manly because he is the most popular artist from my city.... okay here it goes

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A RAPPER GET LAZY SO FAST BEFORE IN MY LIFE LITERALLY IN A YEAR HE WENT FROM ACTUALLY MAKING QUALITY STRUCTURED SONGS
FROM BANG AND BACK FROM THE DEAD, TO THIS LAZY LACKLUSTER DRUGGED OUT ATTEMPT AT MAKING FUTURE HOOKS MIXED WITH EARLY AUTOTUNE WAYNE RECORDS.
THE CHICAGO MOVEMENT FROM LAST YEAR WAS ONE OF MY PROUDEST MOMENTS IN BEING A HIP HOP FAN IN A LONG TIME, BUT IF HE NOT RAPPING ON THIS
NEXT TAPE, IM DONE WITH SHORTY, chance the rapper >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dont care if they not the same artist, that lil dude got real talent but i still ride with keef. LIL DURK
is also straight bunz that singy song rap ish is mad corny and overused.

how he lose his hunger so fast.

Last edited:
"Macaroni Time" is crack! His guet verses from last year to now are underrated as hell imo. I'll give a list of those songs when i wake up

Just listened to Macaroni Time and dude sounds like he's on the toilet with half a turd out, and straining trying to get the rest of it out

Last edited:
Rapper Keith F. Cozart, better known as Chief Keef, was arrested when he blew past police going 110 mph on the Edens Expressway, Northfield officials said.

Monday's arrest comes a week after Cozart was charged with disorderly conduct after Georgia police say hotel security smelled marijuana smoke coming from his room.

Cozart, 17, was behind the wheel of a 2011 BMW X6 M, heading north about 3:45 a.m. at Winnetka Road, when a Northfield police officer spotted him, said Northfield Deputy Chief Claude Casaletto.

"He was clocked at 110 in a 55 mph zone," Casaletto said. "The officers typically sit off on the shoulder and wait for speeders. He came up as a high number."

The officer pulled over Cozart and found three other men in the car with him. He was taken into custody, and one of the passengers was allowed to drive the BMW away. Casaletto said.

Cozart was brought to a police station and was cited for going 110 in a 55 mph zone and having too many passengers, the deputy chief said. Cozart has a driver's permit which only allows one passenger with him.

The police report listed Cozart's address as in the 600 block of Pfingsten Road in nearby Northbrook. He is scheduled to appear in courtroom 101 at the Skokie Courthouse at 10:30 a.m. on June 17, said Casaletto.

Last week Monday, Cozart was arrested at the LeMeridan Hotel at 111 Perimeter Center West in Dunwoody, north of Atlanta, according to a spokesman for the Dunwoody Police Department.

Hotel security alerted police shortly before 3 p.m. about illegal drug activity at the hotel. The security told police they had noticed a smell of marijuana coming from the room. Officers arrived and spoke with Cozart, then arrested him for disorderly conduct for smoking marijuana, according to a police report.

When told of Cozart's other run-ins with the law, Casaletto said of Monday’s arrest: "It's negative publicity as far as we're concerned."

kinda wack that they put his address in the article, the house was pretty easy to find from previous photos

Last edited:
He's still signed to Def Jam. The Coke Boys deal is a joint venture. AKA more people in his pockets.

Outta everybody in the game tho u sign with french? Thats kinda dumb if u ask me

Back
Top Bottom