**CHIEF KEEF**

Just heard that Chief Keef verse on that "Darker".. it's on Gucci Mane's Trap House III ... 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I enjoy Keef and most of GBE, and alot of other Chicago rappers musically but I can't condone this **** no more. That goes for anyone else promoting a certain lifestyle too from Gucci, Scooter, Waka to whoever else.

This **** going on with Black males is really killing me inside and I seen some **** last night in the streets that really was the final straw for me. **** is just downright sad.

Speak on it bruh

I enjoy Keef and most of GBE, and alot of other Chicago rappers musically but I can't condone this **** no more. That goes for anyone else promoting a certain lifestyle too from Gucci, Scooter, Waka to whoever else.

This **** going on with Black males is really killing me inside and I seen some **** last night in the streets that really was the final straw for me. **** is just downright sad.

Speak on it bruh

Too true mayne....:smh:

Last edited:
Charlamagane tha god made a good point about their knack for getting into trouble.  The gist of it was more jail = less music = less money

:x :x Zaytoven should've given that beat to Young Scooter, OJ, or anybody but this guy. **** was awful. Saying dude is not trying is an understatement

man what happened to all the unreleased songs keef had around finally rich/before he got locked up

i remember there were a few songs i wanted to hear bad i check this thread now and everything is terrible :smh:

keef on darker aint bad though :smokin

Last edited:
^^^ chop aint supplying him no more

They need to drop a vid for make it clap, thats the hottest song gbe dropped this year and dude is only on the hook

Back
Top Bottom