**CHIEF KEEF**

I guess interscope seen this fall off coming which is why finally rich was an album instead of mixtape

He may have violated the terms of probation with the "Love No Thotties" video. 

His license was suspended for 18 months, and he can be seen driving in the video. This kid and his management are beyond stupid 
mean.gif
Theres been numerous times hes been driving with no license this old news

Theres been numerous times hes been driving with no license this old news
I didn't saying anything about driving with no license. I said something about driving on camera...after his driving privileges were revoked for 18 months.

I gave Finally Rich a spin today and it's mad duds on there. The bangers bang tho.

Back From The Dead is a classic. I Don't Know Dem followed by Everyday = Maximum turnup :x :smokin

Reese is the only one who still seems to have that sound when they all first came out supa savage is cool not better then his last mixtape but still solid imo

Reese is the only one who still seems to have that sound when they all first came out supa savage is cool not better then his last mixtape but still solid imo
Fool cant be making one 10-12 track mixtape a year thinkin that's gon work. I just hope Almighty So is just extended versions of songs he did videos for (Macaroni Time, Where He Get It, Now Its Ova).

Fool cant be making one 10-12 track mixtape a year thinkin that's gon work. I just hope Almighty So is just extended versions of songs he did videos for (Macaroni Time, Where He Get It, Now Its Ova).

I agree but its better then droppin a bunch of trash songs all year long

"I don't want that *****, she been around like revolving doors/
And I don't trust these ___'s as far as I can throw them"

:x :smokin

Actually kind of anticipating AlmightySo

Last edited:
Andre300K ‏@_OsoArrogantDpg 12m
@Team300_ jewmad? **** boy? Yall ****** steady lackin **** you yah mother nd ya hood ***** #300k #bdk #600K

:smh: say RondoNumbaNine next :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom