**CHIEF KEEF**

wasn't feeling that^^^. that said is it just me or are dudes putting a lot of extras on the white girls right now?

wasn't feeling that^^^. that said is it just me or are dudes putting a lot of extras on the white girls right now?
White women control the pop market if they like ur song u cud subsequently make a lot of money in iTunes, advertising, touring, etc.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LEX

Last edited:
Someone need to make a separate thread for lil jay p. Rico & mister. Just keep it strictly GBE/OTF/600 in this one. That Fredo joint goes btw.

Welcome to like 2010

Both those songs are fairly old. Plenty of dope producers in Chicago tho. DJ L and Smylez to name a couple. Smylez had the song of the summer in Chicago with Hang Wit Me.

I see what you mean but p rico original version>>>>>>

Well I know why I'll be watching this vid

Smoke a 3 gram blunt to the face, ho

And a 50 shot came with my chain, ho

A yellow envelope came with my bankroll

I'm flexin' on this *****, I think that her **** stank, though

I don't drink liquor but I sip lean, though

***** I payed 600 for this pint, though

I got 30 shots in my thing, though

If this ***** want my gun to glo up, ight though

You say CDAI got 22 shots but he really got Michael

Come through shootin' and I'm shootin' so fast givin' any ***** lypo

Last edited:
Maybe Fredo's next project won't be terrible?

NEED Signed To The Streets on some serious. 

Low expectations for AlmightySo

Freddo is NOT a rapper he just doing this for fun so he can get a check, Hes NOT PASSIONATE about this music stuff at all 

Freddo is NOT a rapper he just doing this for fun so he can get a check, Hes NOT PASSIONATE about this music stuff at all 
yea his verse on that joint was trash

lex back tho

fredo stay making moves tho, ***** randomly be popping up everywhere lol (drake video, modeling for 40 oz NYC and Bape) . . . can't be mad

​
 ​
yea his verse on that joint was trash​
 ​
lex back tho​
 ​
fredo stay making moves tho, ***** randomly be popping up everywhere lol (drake video, modeling for 40 oz NYC and Bape) . . . can't be mad​
He in the game so hes taking over opportunities thats handed to him

It's crazy Keef peaked at like 16 dude is *** soup

Fredo is the worst rapper of all time **** is brutal

I thought I told yall Fredo is the CEO and Mastermind behind Glory Boyz lol dude is literally the Diddy of this operation.

I thought I told yall Fredo is the CEO and Mastermind behind Glory Boyz lol dude is literally the Diddy of this operation.
how true is this? i notice he is definitely taking opportunities that keef could've easily finessed 

Wholetime Boss Top really the nicest outta 300

*nods head in agreement* 
sick.gif
 all three of these were itunes worthy any info on a mixtape?

\

Back
Top Bottom