**CHIEF KEEF**

This ***** Young Chop look like Kangaskhan....
You're a fool for that bro. 
roll.gif

I'm mad I had to google kangaskan. The memory was so close to being right there in my head. 
laugh.gif

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that there's no way that every single person currently working at Interscope is white, so Chief Keef calling everyone there "white honkies" just because he didn't get along with a select few white folks isn't ignorant?

The truth is that if Chief Keef would stop being a dumbass and focus on making music, this probably wouldn't have happened. That truth definitely hurts, but of course Keef and co don't see it that way.

Another truth is he makes violent music and was 15 talking about killing and violence
Interscope signed him , was that ignorant or BUSINESS minded of them ?

Don't get emotional and call out a kid on his actions of how he feels, and not the Grown men who exploiting him and it backfires when "he's not controllable"

Yes Chief Keef is done from the major's.. No more ignorant music on the radio where a guy goes "Baing Baing Baing Baing" all day and doesnt even rhyme.. and yes its Spelled how its pronounced.. he doesnt say Bang.. Its Baing..Chief Keef was used to spread hatred and destruction to the youth.. cant wait to joke with this with the young heads in the area..the voice of the youth has been silenced!!

Yes Chief Keef is done from the major's.. No more ignorant music on the radio where a guy goes "Baing Baing Baing Baing" all day and doesnt even rhyme.. and yes its Spelled how its pronounced.. he doesnt say Bang.. Its Baing..Chief Keef was used to spread hatred and destruction to the youth.. cant wait to joke with this with the young heads in the area..the voice of the youth has been silenced!!

I guess you haven't heard of Bobby Schmurda

Hey Steve Stout Jr. can you tell me how his career is going to do releasing albums/mixtapes off youtube and datpiff?

Pull your skirt down, its a new day and age where rappers don't have to be signed to make money or stay relevant.

This could be a good thing for him if he goes back to his old music and cut the middle man out. Shows and rapes and get paid. When gucci get out he better stay close to him.

How about you come up with something original and stop trying to sound like everybody else.

His album already flopped. Tell me how he's going to remain successful for long?

laugh.gif
at people thinking chief keef is done cause a label dropped him.

Hey Steve Stout Jr. can you tell me how his career is going to do releasing albums/mixtapes off youtube and datpiff?
 ​
The same way Gucci Mane and Rocko and tons of other street rappers careers are going, releasing mixtapes off *LiveMixtapes/Datpiff/Spinrilla (all of which have iPhone apps btw, so they can go directly into the consumer's hands) and iTunes.​
 ​
It's 2014, if you have a smartphone, the world is in your pocket. Artists can eat off of YouTube music videos, mixtapes/iTunes albums, doing shows, and selling merchandise at said shows.​
 ​
It's actually a worse situation for Keef to be on a label because he has to come with radio ready records.​
 ​
If you're Drake or someone, who is easily marketable and relatable to most consumers + can easily crank out radio hits, then a label is ideal for you because they can do the big rollout for you and put you on Jimmy Fallon and ****.​
 ​
But if you are a niche like the violent music Keef makes, then you'd be better off making music for your fanbase and doing shows, selling tickets to that fanbase.​
 ​
If I was Gucci, I'd tell my team to slow my output and make Keef the new face of 1017.​

Last edited:
Keef been finished.

He let everyone else steal his style while he tried to make some weird autotune mumbling **** he's done.

[emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]

Rhymefest is that you??

How about you come up with something original and stop trying to sound like everybody else.

His album already flopped. Tell me how he's going to remain successful for long?

His album is borderline close to a gold certificate. In the year 2014 what do you consider flop? Does it have to be platinum cause if that's the case a lot of dudes albums flopping.
Your bias anyway you came in here comparing chief keef to mick Jenkins I'm assuming you don't even listen to this type of rap.

Y'all comparing Chief Keef to dudes like Gucci and Rocko who are old enough to be his dad? Y'all really think dude has the business sense to pull off what they do on his own?

Didn't anyone read the Young Thug article about CLUELESSS he was about the business side and how it took for Birdman to come save him?

Chief Keef ain't about to do **** unless someone comes and steers him in the right direction.

Y'all comparing Chief Keef to dudes like Gucci and Rocko who are old enough to be his dad? Y'all really think dude has the business sense to pull off what they do on his own?

Didn't anyone read the Young Thug article about CLUELESSS he was about the business side and how it took for Birdman to come save him?

Chief Keef ain't about to do **** unless someone comes and steers him in the right direction.
or he gets a mental makeover..

Has Interscope actually aided in Keef's success?

Other than advance, it doesn't seem like they spend much promoting him musically

He is the poster boy for black youth violence at the moment. With Jimmy gone does Interscope fall back on promoting black violence?

I'm happy labels are listening to the consumers. Get rid of all trash artistry. Drop anybody who isn't working hard or making good enough music. Plain n' simple.

Back
Top Bottom