**CHIEF KEEF**

The melodies on this mug [emoji]128519[/emoji][emoji]128519[/emoji][emoji]128519[/emoji][emoji]128519[/emoji][emoji]128519[/emoji][emoji]128519[/emoji]

both tapes are 
nthat.gif

He means his cousin Blood Money, who was killed. Thats the "Blood" hes talking about....
have you listened to the tape ?
laugh.gif

I understand the connection but he's talking some real blood **** like he's affiliated now

son is literally talking about su woo su woo after every other word

I was feeling bftd but after that he started using that auto tune and singing all in his songs. That's what turned me off on that ****. I preferred that gun totin trap ****. Same thing with reese. till this day I still play "traffic" and "savage". Those two songs GO!

I was feeling bftd but after that he started using that auto tune and singing all in his songs. That's what turned me off on that ****. I preferred that gun totin trap ****. Same thing with reese. till this day I still play "traffic" and "savage". Those two songs GO!
Yea if Lil Reese could get back to the "in this b**** rmx" flow he could be killin **** right now

Welp Bang 3 not coming on Christmas. I swear man :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

This ***** going full ****** on us [emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji]

So migos ran into Chief Keef GBE membwr Capo at olive garden and knocked him out or whatever. http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/fredo-s...-s-capo-news.12776.html?gallery-22487-photo-1

Migos is on twitter going ham on keef Capo and his crazy cousin FREDO SANTANA

now FREDO SANTANA threanted death on Migos and his crew if they dont stop playing on twitter in direct words not a dang given

Santana is not to be played with!
indifferent.gif

CapoGloGangNation retweeted
FREDO SANTANA SSR @FREDOSANTANA300  ·  Nov 8

@MigosATL I'm in LA but stop playing wit capo on bd for I get y'all whole camped killed facts my word is LAW so don't test

Last edited:
Yea fredo don't strike me as an outstanding citizen of Chicago. Not sure where migos is going w all this.

Kermit gif.

DID THIS DUDE JUST REALLY DID THIS?????? THIS ***** REALLY PUT ALL THE SAME SONGS ON ALL 4 PROJECTS?????
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom