**CHIEF KEEF**

I don't think ANYONE ever denied that the remix didn't help. The issue was whether the song "put him on" or not...and he was CLEARLY buzzing heavy before the Kanye remix.

But the logic goes...if YOU didn't hear any of his **** before the remix...then he was a nobody.

NT Logic.

I don't think anyone is arguing Kanye didn't help Chief. I believe most people are just debunking the ignorant claim of "Chief Keef would be a NOBODY without Kanye" as if his buzz wasn't already building.

I don't think ANYONE ever denied that the remix didn't help. The issue was whether the song "put him on" or not...and he was CLEARLY buzzing heavy before the Kanye remix.
But the logic goes...if YOU didn't hear any of his **** before the remix...then he was a nobody.
NT Logic.

no... NT Logic is "IF I HEARD HIS/HER STUFF AND SOME OF MY NT FRIENDS HAVE HEARD HIS/HER STUFF, then he is somebody
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I travel a lot and been in a few cities and anytime I'd ever bring up Chief Keef (even the remxi) folk would look at me like I was crazy. Even the dag on article admitted it. Ya'll just gotta accept that the avg person don't know about most rappers we "love" and think everyone should know about .

no... NT Logic is "IF I HEARD HIS/HER STUFF AND SOME OF MY NT FRIENDS HAVE HEARD HIS/HER STUFF, then he is somebody
I travel a lot and been in a few cities and anytime I'd ever bring up Chief Keef (even the remxi) folk would look at me like I was crazy. Even the dag on article admitted it. Ya'll just gotta accept that the avg person don't know about most rappers we "love" and think everyone should know about .

He wont believe it. Dont waste your keystrokes fam. I honestly think he's keef's cousin or something.

Last edited:
and you'd get looked at crazy here if you didn't bang with chief keef.

that's like me saying asap rocky isn't blowing up just because most people here could give a damn about those guys.

I'm not saying the ******g kid had Adele popularity but it was significant enough OBVIOUSLY for him to be on Kanye's radar.

Answer this question for me please...

If he was a nobody...then WHY did Kanye hop on the song?

When have you EVER known Kanye to co-sign or remix someone's track that didn't have ANY type of significant following before hand?

I'll wait.

And you're STILL missing the point. Again...nobody said the remix didn't increase his popularity. But you sitting up here trying to rationalize him not being popular because YOU and all the people in the places where you "travel alot" hadn't heard of him.

that's like me saying asap rocky isn't blowing up just because most people here could give a damn about those guys.

Exactly....that's why you can't listen to these idiots on here. Go to those early ASAP pages in the thread and look at the people saying how much he fell off and he had no buzz, etc.

Last edited:
"I don't like" became Kanye's song when he switched it up. Nobody but kids who steal music and talk at the movies are checking for keef really tho. And the hipsters wanna write about the kid cause it's "authentic" like there's ZERO denying this kid is from the gutter vs your fav rapper and his coke boy fairy tales. He got some gutter bangers but he's like a low key lil waka flocka and waka got BANGERS and don't even really move units, so I don't know how y'all expect this kid to pop like that. seriously doubt he got another "I don't like" up his sleeve

show money, this kid did two shows in a row here last week and i heard both were packed to the max.

I'm not saying the ******g kid had Adele popularity but it was significant enough OBVIOUSLY for him to be on Kanye's radar.
Answer this question for me please...
If he was a nobody...then WHY did Kanye hop on the song?
When have you EVER known Kanye to co-sign or remix someone's track that didn't have ANY type of significant following before hand?
I'll wait.
And you're STILL missing the point. Again...nobody said the remix didn't increase his popularity. But you sitting up here trying to rationalize him not being popular because YOU and all the people in the places where you "travel alot" hadn't heard of him.
Exactly....that's why you can't listen to these idiots on here. Go to those early ASAP pages in the thread and look at the people saying how much he fell off and he had no buzz, etc.

In terms of why 'Ye hopped on .... I mean, one he from the Chi... and he had a Chi buzz. When Lupe hopped on 'Touch the Sky' MOST people was like "yoooo, who is this???" THE AVG PERSON DIDN'T KNOW WHO HE WAS!!!!! Local Buzz does NOT equate to National Buzz.

Oh , and just in case you try and say "oh well they not gonna have anybody young who not on a major etc"

K?

Oh.... and Don't call me an idiot, fam. Chill.

smh at anybody supporting either lil mouse or keef.

and yes, i don't like bangs. 3 hunna bangs. but i can't support a kid grossly younger than me rapping about taking lives.

Back
Top Bottom