**CHIEF KEEF**

these lil ****** in the chi is real..holy ****..dude posted a vid and got clapped hours later & cats on twitter with no remorse...

these lil ****** in the chi is real..holy ****..dude posted a vid and got clapped hours later & cats on twitter with no remorse...

Obviously Reese wasn't the trigger man but he gonna catch heat for that. Dude clearly says "I'ma kill you" in that video. :smh:

For the record, y'all know Keef and Reese aint the same age right?

Reese is like 19 goin on 20. I know to y'all older cats that ain't a huge difference been when you're young (especially in the hood) it is..

personally i think reese did the drill, he always claimed he was a shooter and that beef is way deeper than rap...

This situation bad for Keef all around cause JoJos boy now threatening him, Reese & Durk
Keef aint showing no remorse for dude death either, they basically were clowning him smh
Also does Keef have beef with Bricksquad?

keef is from the lam(lamron) and he is in a gang jojo and his crew are from 69th and are in an opposing gang the beef been going on since middle school but it can only escalate now, jojo bro is looking for keef and them :smh:

keef is from the lam(lamron) and he is in a gang jojo and his crew are from 69th and are in an opposing gang the beef been going on since middle school but it can only escalate now, jojo bro is looking for keef and them :smh:

Ain't Keef in Miami tho? This situation will only get worse unfortunately :smh:

Ain't Keef in Miami tho? This situation will only get worse unfortunately :smh:
fredo and reese was out in chicago yesterday, jojo prolly would have never got popped if he didnt go to 64th and lam the day before. he took a picture on they block and posted it on fb saying they block was dry and that he was gonna kill durk when he caught him

This situation bad for Keef all around cause JoJos boy now threatening him, Reese & Durk
Keef aint showing no remorse for dude death either, they basically were clowning him smh
Also does Keef have beef with Bricksquad?

Not 1017 Bricksquad.
JoJo's Bricksquad.

he's saying he messes with the real bricksquad, being an a-hole bruh its not that complicated

Back
Top Bottom