**CHIEF KEEF**

Call me wrong but "they aint stop making guns when they made yours" was a automatic this aint no female no more talk in my eyes.
I usually agree with your post...but I can't cosign this. 

Ignorance is ignorance...no other way to put it. 

I feel a certain way about this because in the back of my mind I know its much more than a systematic effect that ruins the black youth...

The picture is way bigger...

reminds me when chicks was defending chris brown.
Yall dudes love celebrities b had this ***** been a regular dude I wouldnt see these ***** *** excuses

a regular dude just punch the S_ outta female last week, and the whole world celebrated in rejoice.
I think it's the opposite, people tend to judge celebs more harshly, then regular people. Imagine if
people got video footage of ri-ri maybe punching or smacking chris brown in the lambo, before he
went crazy, everybody know she started it, and its even more clear with her deciding to go public about letting him
smash again. I would never hit a female in the face that i was in a relationship with, but i have punched the s_ outta
one of my ex thighs.

JUDGE ME

Last edited:
reminds me when chicks was defending chris brown.

Yall dudes love celebrities b had this ***** been a regular dude I wouldnt see these ***** *** excuses

Bunch of clowns. Excuse a *** move from a ***** cause he's a rapper. NT never ceases to amaze me man.

Bunch of clowns. Excuse a *** move from a ***** cause he's a rapper. NT never ceases to amaze me man.

Hmmm...I hear the ever-so-famous "beating such-and-such like Ike beat Tina" in so many rap songs. No one is blatantly condoning hitting a female. The situation has become headline news (Not because of chris brown, bus driver, or reese) and, it will not stop, as long as males and females are residing on this earth together. I saw the video, I can't call any human being wrong in a situation because, I will never know 100% of the story, unless I am personally involved. We clowns, we this, we that, you aren't doing anything better my dude, by hurling curse words and vulgar language at dudes for voicing their opinion. WE ARE ALL THE PROBLEM. It won't get any better until people own up, and admit it.

Last edited:

Kill that noise. **** are you even rambling about? Dudes are on camera fighting women (and ironically fights like a woman) and y'all clowns are defending it because he has a couple rap songs? Speak for yourself, I'm not the problem you won't EVER catch me on some *** action like this. A spade is a spade and this is a *** move, not excusable whatsoever.

Last edited:

Kill that noise. **** are you even rambling about? Dudes are on camera fighting women (and ironically fights like a woman) and y'all clowns are defending it because he has a couple rap songs? Speak for yourself, I'm not the problem you won't EVER catch me on some *** action like this. A spade is a spade and this is a *** move, not excusable whatsoever.

it's a bully move, preying on the weak.
but most of these songs are about bullying... or am I wrong?

Are you comparing this video to a rapper rapping about beating up a weaker drug dealer to steal his work or whatever? I admit we support a lot of nonsense that we shouldn't but if you accept this what do you stand against?

Are you comparing this video to a rapper rapping about beating up a weaker drug dealer to steal his work or whatever? I admit we support a lot of nonsense that we shouldn't but if you accept this what do you stand against?

do I stand for bullying of any kind?

I'm just taking the emphasis on the victim's gender.
if he was beating some random male just as weak as shorty, no one would care. hell, dudes would make fun of dude for getting beat.
weren't dudes involved in a twitter-related murder the other day, this thread was still populated with fans.
a female gets it and everyone is surprised?

a dude beats a chick and you dudes make it into an issue like he's lurking around girls clubs and beating up girl scouts, when the real issue is he's been a grimeball from the beginning :rolleyes

Last edited:
Dudes have been addressing their behavior from the beginning. When whatever the kid's name from Chicago is got shot up similar things were said. Not to mention we're talking about 2 entirely different situations. Can't stand mf's on the sideline waiting for a chance to make a "different" comment but ain't saying ****. At this point y'all just see what you wanna see.

jiyfyd.jpg

NT Music forum got me in tears today lmao :rofl:

No man should ever lay hands on a woman. Point period. No matter what the circumstances. No excuse. You're a weak person if you advocate that sucka ****.
So, you'll let a woman beat on you?

Way i see it, I wouldn't let ANY HUMAN BEING lay hands on me. Woman or not, you can get hands laid on you (no preggos tho).

....wait so ****** from a city 700 miles away, who don't even know GBE, made a youtube video pointing straps at the camera, threatening them because Reese beat up a girl they don't even know?

....This is almost as stupid as Reese stomping the chick....these new ****** dawg...boy I tell you

That video up there is obviously someone tryna pop his music career off with a Reese beef. His last 4 videos are about Reese/Keef/GBE.

Back
Top Bottom