pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
*Bang Bang*
I thought it was, "If you not with the SIX, you can die tonight..." on some folks !%*@  

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by ImStillMike

yungkeef.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

dude came a looooonnnng way
world record for ashiness per finger
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ashy E.T. finger 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

small-logo.png
/translate.google.com/">http://translate.google.com/';" style="position: absolute !important; z-index: -1 !important; right: 1px !important; top: -20px !important; cursor: pointer !important;-webkit-border-radius: 20px; background-color: rgba(200, 200, 200, 0.3) !important; padding: 3px 5px 0 !important; margin: 0 !important;">

Originally Posted by TheRealChrisA

king louie > cheif keef

boss woo too

too cool 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

small-logo.png
/translate.google.com/">http://translate.google.com/';" style="position: absolute !important; z-index: -1 !important; right: 1px !important; top: -20px !important; cursor: pointer !important;-webkit-border-radius: 20px; background-color: rgba(200, 200, 200, 0.3) !important; padding: 3px 5px 0 !important; margin: 0 !important;">

that song is fiya

Originally Posted by tyisny

So out of ALLLLLLL of the supremely talented rappers coming out of the chi, This is who ye decides to give a look
laugh.gif
. This industry is runnin a gaffle on the fans like none other

if you only knew..

keef got the WHOLE CITY yellin thats that +@%@ i dont like...

i seen a bunch of white chicks.. from evanston.. i mean.. its startin lol...

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Originally Posted by 23soles

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

smokin.gif
*Bang Bang*
I thought it was, "If you not with the SIX, you can die tonight..." on some folks !%*@  
It is. 

he says if you aint bout this @%*+ u can die tonight
or if u aint with this @%*+ u can die tonite

He's got the whole city in his hands literally everything has stop for him musically all the attention is on him.

Had no idea who this dude was, and was wondering how he got a 10 page thread. So I listened to 8 of his 
songs. He's garbage but "I Don't Like" and "3hunna" are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But running through all 10 of these pages just made me 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I pray that they don't change the I Don't Like beat when they release the remix.

So for those in the chi has he really been buzzing in the city For a minute. Because this !!%@% has popped up faster than asap rocky and i thought that was strange considering i heard nothing about dude and i live in NY.

Hood %#++!+, hipsters, mainstream fans..... up until the pe$o video i ain't here the name AT ALL

Hood %#++!+, hipsters, mainstream fans..... up until the pe$o video i ain't here the name AT ALL
laugh.gif
Had it not been for NT, I wouldn't have heard of Chief Keef, ASAP Rocky, Spaceghostpurrp, Los, Dom Kennedy, 
and would not have checked for anymore Gunplay stuff. NT can jump off a cliff for Kreayshawn & V-Nasty though
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
Had it not been for NT, I wouldn't have heard of Chief Keef, ASAP Rocky, Spaceghostpurrp, Los, Dom Kennedy, 
and would not have checked for anymore Gunplay stuff. NT can jump off a cliff for Kreayshawn & V-Nasty though
indifferent.gif
u trippy mayne 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

I hadn't started hearing his sh*t til about Feb or so bit it could've been bubbling in certain crowds.

A$AP Rocky's thread was nig af by the time the vid for Purple Swag dropped, just off ppl beasting over the bunny in it.

Originally Posted by prymone

So out of ALLLLLLL of the supremely talented rappers coming out of the chi, This is who ye decides to give a look
laugh.gif
. This industry is runnin a gaffle on the fans like none other

if you only knew..

keef got the WHOLE CITY yellin thats that +@%@ i dont like...

i seen a bunch of white chicks.. from evanston.. i mean.. its startin lol...
eek.gif
White girls in evanston know his music?  I didnt know it was like that.

So for those in the chi has he really been buzzing in the city For a minute. Because this !!%@% has popped up faster than asap rocky and i thought that was strange considering i heard nothing about dude and i live in NY.

It really took off in about February so yeah in two months he just took flight. I mean he dropped the first tape in July but it wasn't popping everywhere. Lil B did a remix to bang so that gave him a little a exposure and from there he just kept running with. When i first checked his twitter in February he had about 6000+ followers now he's close to about 34,000 so it happend pretty fast.

Back
Top Bottom