**CHIEF KEEF**

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I hadn't started hearing his sh*t til about Feb or so bit it could've been bubbling in certain crowds.

A$AP Rocky's thread was nig af by the time the vid for Purple Swag dropped, just off ppl beasting over the bunny in it.
nd9clu.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tyisny

So for those in the chi has he really been buzzing in the city For a minute. Because this !!%@% has popped up faster than asap rocky and i thought that was strange considering i heard nothing about dude and i live in NY.

Hood %#++!+, hipsters, mainstream fans..... up until the pe$o video i ain't here the name AT ALL

he been rappin like 2 years.. he started gettin burn on the radio round here last summer.. but he got big/nationwide when soulja jumped on 3hunna and lil b jumped on bang

this the show i was at 2 fridays ago.. keef nd king louie (sunglasses/mubu gang sweater)caused a mini riot between they performances

Originally Posted by prymone

this the show i was at 2 fridays ago.. keef nd king louie (sunglasses/mubu gang sweater)caused a mini riot between they performances

eek.gif

"...Techs chop like lawnmow's...
Feds listenin? S__t, short convo...
Hit a N' witta combo...
What I'ma fight fo'?... My choppa drumroll!!!..."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

The kid is 16?

He must have so many felonies to rap about.

As someone else said, it's kind of hard to be fake in Chicago.
And dude is on house arrest for unlawful use of a weapon.
Believe I read shots were fired at police. Not his weapon but he was involved.
Young n_s are the wildest..

got to have some love for him cuz hes repping my hometown... cant say i love his stilo though. not gonna give up on him though i mean he is 16 after all...

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

"...Techs chop like lawnmow's...
Feds listenin? S__t, short convo...
Hit a N' witta combo...
What I'ma fight fo'?... My choppa drumroll!!!..."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yo that line right there, is too 
pimp.gif