**CHIEF KEEF**

laugh.gif
 @ Keef being on the next Kanye album

What he say?

Edit- apparently he tweeted something BDK and signed Lil Mister.
He @'d both Soulja and that dude he's been hanging out with on IG. Talkin bout don't let us see you in the street, you talkin tough on the internet, etc..

^Reese saying to Soulja on twitter how he's going to kill him is just proof the all the GBE clowns will not be alive/free in 5 years tops.

Gucci about to take advantage of lil homie to the fullest.. ala Wayne/Birdman

why would he join bricksquad? What are the benefits? He has his deal with interscope. i would say bad move for keef. Keep spreading out the money thats coming his way.

why would he join bricksquad? What are the benefits? He has his deal with interscope. i would say bad move for keef. Keep spreading out the money thats coming his way.

I felt the same way when i heard the news, I just dont see what bricksquad can do for his career. Keef's infatuation with gucci is out of this world tho so that's probably why he signed lol

Keef flopped last year...because he didnt do promo and ****..Gucci will get him out of that. Its gone be like when Wale got with Ross. Gucci might be building something at 1017 with Keef and Scooter.

But on a sidenote, I thought thd rumor is Lil Reese is CTE....hows that gonna play out?

He definitely has something going on with CTE.

The official version of Paper Stackin was released through CTE's soundcloud

Back
Top Bottom