**CHIEF KEEF**

Durk murdered this 

Been hearing this dude's name for a while so I finally clicked the thread. Shouldn't have. This dude is so terrible it's almost fascinating. And this is coming from someone who enjoys Gucci Mane from time to time.

Carry on.

Been hearing this dude's name for a while so I finally clicked the thread. Shouldn't have. This dude is so terrible it's almost fascinating. And this is coming from someone who enjoys Gucci Mane from time to time.

Carry on. 

Basically :lol:

when the hell is that signed to the streets suppose to drop? and reese is pretty much irrelevant at this point

what was wale talking about..."Life is lame with no goals" lol..while lil reese talkin about "slidin doors back and young ****** clappin" lmao

Last edited:
See thats why N_'s be picking on Wale he be talking about some next stuff at times hes a talented artist nonetheless but son be absurd

Let me get this straight ya'll are mad Wale is on a song not frontin like something he's not?

Reese prolly asked him too hop on the track and he gave him a verse if it ain't fit with the song then blame that on reese and his camp for not pullin it. Had he came on the track talkin bout blasting choppers there would be a post trying to "expose" him right now

Just noticed that the official Reese track with Flocka & Wale is uploaded to CTE's Soundcloud.

Hmm...

Right Here and that Oh My God track the only ones I can **** with for Durk.
Take this back 100%, I was missing out.

******* & Bottles

Action

52 Barz 1 & 2

Rydah

Days of Our Lives

Dis Ain't What You Want

I'm On

Disappearing

Eater

Seen Reese throwin shots at Soulja Boy yesterday on twitter

Edit: looks like he deleted it :smh:

Last edited:
What he say?

Edit- apparently Soulja Boy tweeted BDK and signed Lil Mister.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom