**CHIEF KEEF**

I literally can't understand more than maybe 20% of what he's saying. It's bad enough it's my 3rd language but damn at least give it some effort Keef.

Gucci with clogged sinuses sounds more understandable than this guy.

Last edited:
For real, it's like he doesn't even try. He's truly saying nothing in the mic :lol: just random inaudible noises and grunts

***** sounds like he's on multiple drugs.. dude is a bizarro Future now

he would not have been signed rapping like that

Keef Coulda tore up all the Euro Techno Clubs with this
young chop
sick.gif

I literally can't understand more than maybe 20% of what he's saying. It's bad enough it's my 3rd language but damn at least give it some effort Keef.

:lol: :lol:

Who is in the studio co-signing that ****. Dude is just making noises over beats.

Ever since Where He Get It I started listening to Keef way less and Durk way more.

Although that Deezy preview he dropped sounds like a banger.

Last edited:
Wow, he was actually coherent and audible on that "In the Hood" song back then. Sounded like a slower flow mini-Ace Hood.What happened since then :lol: :lol: ?

Dude sounds like he got lock Jaw..

Can some please explain me why dude be having his *** and junk hanging out his pants???

The legal woes of embattled rapper Chief Keef continue — this time in suburban Atlanta, where he was charged Monday with disorderly conduct.

Early Tuesday the 17-year-old rapper posted a mugshot of himself on Instagram and announced on Twitter that he “Jus Got Out” of jail in DeKalb County, Ga.

Chief Keef, whose real name is Keith Cozart, was arrested in Dunwoody, Ga., a suburb north of Atlanta, records indicate. He was booked into jail Monday afternoon just after 4:30 p.m. and was released about 11 hours later at 3:41 a.m., according to jail records.

Dunwoody police could not immediately comment on the nature of Cozart’s arrest.

Dennis Berkson, Cozart’s Chicago lawyer, said he didn’t know anything about the arrest Tuesday morning.

Chief Keef made his much-anticipated debut with Interscope records in December with the album “Finally Rich.” The rapper was locked up in January for wielding a gun in a music video — a violation of his probation on an earlier gun conviction for pointing a weapon at the police.

He gained notoriety last year for a gloating tweet sent from his account after rival Chicago rapper Joseph “Lil Jojo” Coleman was shot to [rip] in the Englewood neighborhood on the South Side.

son has potential but he needs to mature

:smh: :smh: :smh:

^My favorite song from him and Scooter. Mike Will laced the **** outta that beat, and Keef & Scooter are on point

Back
Top Bottom