Child Support Aint No Joke Fellas

Originally Posted by gambit215

the courts calculate 17 % of your income, plus back child support depending on the child's age. At this point, your only escape is to question paternity and ACTUALLY SHOW UP in court. I don't know your situation but being overseas while there is a hearing with your seed is not exactly responsible............ All I can say at this point is be there for your kid, its not your kid fault it was born, you don't have to be friends with the baby momma, but you can be good parents.

Oh like he can say, Yo, ship me back, I got a court hearing to go to
indifferent.gif
He's in the military, not on a soul searching journey.
OP, u gotta find any loophole bro. Did they give you proper notice about the hearing? Did they give it to you in a timely manner? Look at the facts and lawyer up if you can afford to. 

This is ridiculous, I am military as well and will probably off my bm if this were to happen to me. I thank the lord everyday it hasn't so far. Best of luck to you.

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

My boy has 11 kids........gave them a fake first name and always went to their house.

dude doesnt take care of his kids and pays no child support because they dont know his SSN or his real first name
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

IDK how he keeps getting away with it..........They all have his last name too

Must be Jamaican
roll.gif

CS is no joke, I have lots of friends that used to be fly and be able to go out - now they all live bummish, and not really care

Keep your head up OP - #Ihatemybabymomma too.... I have custody of my child after about 2years of Hell - its worth it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn bro that's insane.shorty must hate u. Unless u haven't paid for a while,how old is the kid?

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

OP I would definitely grab a lawyer when you come back or even provide proof of income.  They can only take out based on what you make.  If the pay doesn't warrant $800 a month then they can't do that.  Best of luck to you.

A.  If you can't afford it then they can't charge you that much.
B.  Since you missed the court date, appeal it and plead your case.

C.  Best of luck to you.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

My boy has 11 kids........gave them a fake first name and always went to their house.

dude doesnt take care of his kids and pays no child support because they dont know his SSN or his real first name
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Must be Jamaican
roll.gif

CS is no joke, I have lots of friends that used to be fly and be able to go out - now they all live bummish, and not really care

Keep your head up OP - #Ihatemybabymomma too.... I have custody of my child after about 2years of Hell - its worth it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that or Trindadian 

Man I'm glad I got a lot of love for my daugthers mom, we might not be on the same page, but at the end of the pay period we be on the same wage. She cuffable though, she's a great mom. She ain't never tried to stab be with the child support pistol. Maybe a knife.

Originally Posted by thacamel

SoleWoman,

How do you know they were having sex irresponsibly? Did I miss that part? For all we know, they could have been in a LTR, been in love, had a child, then split up. Your opinion is one of the reasons young men feel about women the way they do. Its like women are on the hunt, trying to figure out which man they can ruin his life to make theirs easier. I DO sympathize, and hope her greedy a** gets what she deserves, which is enough to care for the child, and not a penny more. Having a child is not an excuse to ruin another persons life
I agree-- my mom took my dad to court for child support (damn sure wasn't getting 800 a month) and they were married when they had me and the whole 9.   
Can't judge a man's situation and we don't know the whole story 
eyes.gif

Just shows how stupid this country is!

OP you're in the military over seas and she's back home and there is court going on?! I'd be so pissed and upset at this that I am pissed and upset.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Must be Jamaican
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LMAO!!!

I would be soo pissed if I even had to pay a $1 in CS. But you guys should know how the system works by now, I don't feel sorry for you, you should've been responsible.  She got you now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

OP you're in the military over seas and she's back home and there is court going on?! I'd be so pissed and upset at this that I am pissed and upset.

For real. Dude is putting his life on the line for people like her, instead he has to give almost $10k of his salary per year to her?

OP you have every right to be heated. Having something forcefully taken from you, and given away, especially to a person who you dislike would drive me insane
mad.gif

Team Raw soon to be renamed to Team Child Support

Also
roll.gif
@ pulling out.  That's what this world needs, another group of fatherless children
30t6p3b.gif

cold game fam. hopefully you can get a lawyer to help you. i was in the service and we don't get paid enough

Like others have said, get a lawyer ASAP. Half of your paycheck is absolutely absurd.

SoleWoman...it's people with your type of perspective who have ruined the system.
30t6p3b.gif
Dude's in the military and she wants to schedule a court hearing over CS? That's a low tactic. She's probably out right now buying drinks for her and her girls with that money.

Damn, OP you got something from the court sent somewhere. Don't sleep on the court paper work.

Originally Posted by thacamel

SoleWoman,

How do you know they were having sex irresponsibly? Did I miss that part? For all we know, they could have been in a LTR, been in love, had a child, then split up. Your opinion is one of the reasons young men feel about women the way they do. Its like women are on the hunt, trying to figure out which man they can ruin his life to make theirs easier. I DO sympathize, and hope her greedy a** gets what she deserves, which is enough to care for the child, and not a penny more. Having a child is not an excuse to ruin another persons life

Valid point. At the same time it was still irresponsible even if they were in a relationship. The thought of having a child should have been discussed including what would happen if they chose to go their separate ways. Based on the little bit of details...it sounds like the kid was not planned...him being in the service... child conceived out of wedlock...if they were rawdogging on the regular they should have ensured that she was on birth control. 800 is excessive though. Yes there are women out there like that...that's just reality. At the same time there are also men who do similar actions. Those young men you speak of who feel that way have every reason to feel that way but its on the individual to get to know someone to determine that. Not every man or woman is the same. That's why you have scorned women and men who are dogs.People need to be real...have sex without a condom...don't be afraid nor shocked when u get a kid or get burned out the deal. Both of these things are always possible.

So you guys are disturbed by my comment because its true...oh ok.

By the way if I was in his situation I would try to work out visitation/financial matters on our own. Cs would be a last resort and that's only if he wanted to be non-cooperative. With him being in the military and him and the chick not being married...there is no extra benefits to the kid or mom...(I think could be wrong but last I checked had to be married)

Back
Top Bottom