China rips off Apple iPad with Android-powered iPed, surprises no one

Real talk, though, why not just put a little more work into it, and flip it as your own genuine product for the competition?

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Real talk, though, why not just put a little more work into it, and flip it as your own genuine product for the competition?
why?!! .......since most people not really tech savvy!! they got the upper hand with the lower price!!

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

why?!! .......since most people not really tech savvy!! they got the upper hand with the lower price!!

pretty sure that McRonald's is from the Philippines. Special Man and Red Labial
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

I would buy bootleg electronic gadgets ...they something have more functions then the actual legit electronic...
laugh.gif

I believe you would. Seems as if you already invested in a bootleg education.
laugh.gif
 Nah just f'in with ya.

I would buy bootleg electronic gadgets ...they something have more functions then the actual legit electronic...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Nah just f'in with ya.

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Nah just f'in with ya.
oh snap!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Nah just f'in with ya.
oh snap!!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom