Chinese New Year 12s

Won 2 size 12s.... one from gsp and the other from flight 23 14th street but struck out on all gs sizes

Damn. Ls on the mens and waitlisted for the GS. Let's hope I don't forget to check in a few hours. 

Have a feeling these were pretty limited here in the states. My boy that has won all entries on all foot apps went 1/4 on these (got a mens). Only other sneaker he didn't win were the first game lebrons

Wow!
6 mins all around the board and went

0/8 on 2 phones both GS and mens [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
Looks like I'm gonna order from NDC HK
Get a cool receipt in a orange ziplock

First time I didn't win with six minute head start. I got waitlisted but that equals L.

Last edited:
Wow!
6 mins all around the board and went

0/8 on 2 phones both GS and mens [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
Looks like I'm gonna order from NDC HK
Get a cool receipt in a orange ziplock

I'd order from NDC hk if Size 12 was available.

Last edited:
Relieved to have one locked in.. FTL app FTW. I've been waiting all week to see the results, and as the timer got down to the last minute my son's teacher called. I answered, put her on speaker, and went back to the app. :lol: Good luck to everyone else after em. One of the best lookin releases so far in '17, prob why so many ppl going hard.

Got an email earlier this morning that I won the shoe from DTLR raffle but when i try to buy them it says the release is closed. -__-

Never mind the raffle expired an hour ago and my dad didnt inform me that he won the raffle yesterday smh i just won for nothing

Never mind the raffle expired an hour ago and my dad didnt inform me that he won the raffle yesterday smh i just won for nothing

Damn.. that's brutal. Yeah, I remember some folks on here were checking out yesterday.

These seem to be pretty limited. First time since the FL app was introduced around here that I didn't hit on multiples. I got my one pair locked up though so I'm happy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom