Chipotle Appreciation Thread!!!!!

It's a good alternative to what I'm used to. I dont even consider it mexican in the slightest. White rice? who does that?

You really can't top a breakfast burrito though. Not many know what that even truly entails. Some of the best food combos youll ever eat. I need to get on the ball and market that out to middle America.

Tortilla- scrambled egg, hashbrown, cheese, green or red chile, and whatever meat choices you want. Chorizo or carne adovada.

I like Chipotle when I travel because it's different. It's a once a year event. if I had to eat that weekly or monthly, I would kill myself.

It's a good alternative to what I'm used to. I dont even consider it mexican in the slightest. White rice? who does that?

You really can't top a breakfast burrito though. Not many know what that even truly entails. Some of the best food combos youll ever eat. I need to get on the ball and market that out to middle America.

Tortilla- scrambled egg, hashbrown, cheese, green or red chile, and whatever meat choices you want. Chorizo or carne adovada.

I like Chipotle when I travel because it's different. It's a once a year event. if I had to eat that weekly or monthly, I would kill myself.

chipotle has to be the most overrated place ever, especially on NT

years ago this cat i knew was raving about it saying "dude, you gotta go to chipotle" so i did. it was weak. who puts white rice in burritos? overpriced too.....$6 for a burrito? i can get lunch at a local authentic mexican place for the same price.

i dont understand the obsession at all

years ago this cat i knew was raving about it saying "dude, you gotta go to chipotle" so i did. it was weak. who puts white rice in burritos? overpriced too.....$6 for a burrito? i can get lunch at a local authentic mexican place for the same price.

For sloppy drunk-time Mexican food, Taco De Mexico >>> Chipotle.

Edit:  that said, I'll still dip in there every couple months.

For sloppy drunk-time Mexican food, Taco De Mexico >>> Chipotle.

Edit:  that said, I'll still dip in there every couple months.

I love 'em! Either the chicken soft shell tacos or the chicken or steak burrito...always tastes good and feels like a better choice

I love 'em! Either the chicken soft shell tacos or the chicken or steak burrito...always tastes good and feels like a better choice

Originally Posted by 1stWitIt

Get 50% off at work, and free drinks. Appreciated

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I would be fired...I would steal the steak and recipes and "cook vigorously" at home.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

I went there one time and was pretty disappointed they didn't even have good chipotle sauce.  I think the server pointed me to a little hot sauce bottle, but I remember that was the sole reason I haven't been there since
eyes.gif
  I did put me to sleep at 5pm right after though

You have to ask for their "dressing"  No Ayo.... it brings on the itis for sure.
pimp.gif

so this "dressing" consists of actual chipotle sauce?

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

I went there one time and was pretty disappointed they didn't even have good chipotle sauce.  I think the server pointed me to a little hot sauce bottle, but I remember that was the sole reason I haven't been there since
eyes.gif
  I did put me to sleep at 5pm right after though

You have to ask for their "dressing"  No Ayo.... it brings on the itis for sure.
pimp.gif

so this "dressing" consists of actual chipotle sauce?

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

Nope five guys is.

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

Nope five guys is.

Mexican food
pimp.gif

living in LA, there are a ton of better spots, but chipotle is appreciated. a bit pricey compared to authentic Mexican food, but
pimp.gif
nonetheless

Mexican food
pimp.gif

living in LA, there are a ton of better spots, but chipotle is appreciated. a bit pricey compared to authentic Mexican food, but
pimp.gif
nonetheless

Back
Top Bottom