Chipotle Appreciation Thread!!!!!

Chipotle' is near and dear in all our heart.... Whether you prefer burrito bowls, burrito's, tacos, or "secret menu items. This thread is dedicated to you and you love for the flavorful chicken, or spicy steak toppings!!!!! What do you order? I'm a burrito bowl with steak, extra rice, extra corn, extra cheese. My name is Matt....and I'm addicted to Chipotle.
laugh.gif

e1a363571b2d9eb76e0438d3f7e7c5ab9bf9febc_r.jpg

moz-screenshot-5.png

Chipotle' is near and dear in all our heart.... Whether you prefer burrito bowls, burrito's, tacos, or "secret menu items. This thread is dedicated to you and you love for the flavorful chicken, or spicy steak toppings!!!!! What do you order? I'm a burrito bowl with steak, extra rice, extra corn, extra cheese. My name is Matt....and I'm addicted to Chipotle.
laugh.gif

e1a363571b2d9eb76e0438d3f7e7c5ab9bf9febc_r.jpg

moz-screenshot-5.png

appreciated.

steak quesadilla with a side of sour cream or chicken/steak burrito + rice, pinto beans, cheese, lettuce, and sour cream and a sweet tea.
pimp.gif

appreciated.

steak quesadilla with a side of sour cream or chicken/steak burrito + rice, pinto beans, cheese, lettuce, and sour cream and a sweet tea.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by willsndvl

appreciated.

steak quesadilla with a side of sour cream or chicken/steak burrito + rice, pinto beans, cheese, lettuce, and sour cream and a coke.
pimp.gif

fixed...def appreciated 
smokin.gif

appreciated.

steak quesadilla with a side of sour cream or chicken/steak burrito + rice, pinto beans, cheese, lettuce, and sour cream and a coke.
pimp.gif

fixed...def appreciated 
smokin.gif

appreciated.

pimp.gif

Only true Chipotle "heads" know you can get quesadilla's....especially since they aren't on the menu
pimp.gif

appreciated.

pimp.gif

Only true Chipotle "heads" know you can get quesadilla's....especially since they aren't on the menu
pimp.gif

I went there one time and was pretty disappointed they didn't even have good chipotle sauce.  I think the server pointed me to a little hot sauce bottle, but I remember that was the sole reason I haven't been there since
eyes.gif
  I did put me to sleep at 5pm right after though

I went there one time and was pretty disappointed they didn't even have good chipotle sauce.  I think the server pointed me to a little hot sauce bottle, but I remember that was the sole reason I haven't been there since
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

eyes.gif

You have to ask for their "dressing"  No Ayo.... it brings on the itis for sure.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

eyes.gif

You have to ask for their "dressing"  No Ayo.... it brings on the itis for sure.
pimp.gif

I only been to this place a couple of times, I remember my first time I asked for my burrito to have everything on it, it actually had corn in it
indifferent.gif

While I hardly ever go there, I don't dislike the place

I only been to this place a couple of times, I remember my first time I asked for my burrito to have everything on it, it actually had corn in it
indifferent.gif

While I hardly ever go there, I don't dislike the place

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

appreciated.

pimp.gif

fixed...def appreciated 
smokin.gif
IDK why that cracks me up.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
just wipe my man order out!

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

appreciated.

pimp.gif

fixed...def appreciated 
smokin.gif
IDK why that cracks me up.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
just wipe my man order out!

Back