Chipotle closes 43 restaurants due to E. coli outbreak

No way in hell i'd go to chipotle now if they raised their prices. That perception crap wouldn't work on me. I'm not going to spend more money there when their locations are empty.
It was already a bit pricy.

If they raise prices, I'll short the company and make $$$.

Last edited:
Ain't really been to chipotle since I heard this ****
Same here, actually it wasn't because of E.Coli. I got 2 bowls(2 for 1) and that didn't even keep me full for an hour. I was pissed.

Last edited:
Same here, actually it wasn't because of E.Coli. I got 2 bowls(2 for 1) and that didn't even keep me full for an hour. I was pissed.
after taco bell gave me a stomach virus over the summer I started to be more careful with food. I pay for double meat at chipotle and it aint even that much.

Either folks are really oblivious or hard headed, but I am amazed how they are still in operation. :smh:

Only reason I use to buy chipotle because the macros and how convenient it was.

It's not even good.

Plus I always gotta tell the person to put me a serving of beans because they always put me only a spoonful. Literally just one bite worth of beans.

Went yesterday. They gave me a get a free bowl or burrito card at the register. Asked the worker for a few more, she gave me another one. And another one. Then another one.Sikeston nah, I got 2

Bro you try Illegal Petes yet? It's a cool looking place but the food was crazy underwhelming. I'm sure they are flourishing with Chipotle being damn near empty nowadays

Damn, really? Haven't tried it yet but someone told me it was on par with chipotle.

The CDC has declared an end to the outbreak. If you like Chipotle, feel free to go back there. Y'all straight.

Seeing short lines in Chipotle is like seeing Mike Tyson getting knocked out by Buster Douglas. 

I live in SD and still go to Chipotle every once in a while. Fight me.

I don't get the reasoning for that btw. Chipotle has its uses. It's a simple mission style burrito that can last you 1.5 meals. It's convenient, tastes decent. Nothing wrong with it.

Last edited:
Seeing short lines in Chipotle is like seeing Mike Tyson getting knocked out by Buster Douglas. 

Pulled up to In & Out the other day and as usual, I was like the 20th car in line.

Then I thought "**** I look like sitting in line for a burger".

Hit reverse before anyone pulled up behind and pulled off looking at folks in the line like...

View media item 1900474

Neither that **** nor Chipotle is waiting in an extra long line for. Nope...

went to chipotle the day I moved out. One of the workers came to me and gave me a bogo coupon. Later that night went byke and copped two more burrito bowls :pimp:

Last edited:
Went yesterday. They gave me a get a free bowl or burrito card at the register. Asked the worker for a few more, she gave me another one. And another one. Then another one. Sikeston nah, I got 2

you must've ate the girl out for these bowls.

It's too bad.  I loved eating Chipotle but don't eat there anymore.  When I walk by the one closest by, it's a ghost town. 

TEXT raincheck to 888222 for a free burrito

I got nothing back

hold on..just got the text back

Ok got the link, filled it out and it said they'll text me back with a coupon in the next couple of days.

close enough, repped.

Last edited:
TEXT raincheck to 888222 for a free burrito
Ayyy

Repped 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom