Chipotle closes 43 restaurants due to E. coli outbreak

Last edited:
Rubios > Chipotle.

Not trying to stand in that line looking sorry as hell begging for extra meat.

Two kinds of people stand in those kinds of lines, kids at school and prisoners.

Just had chipotle for the first time in 3 months yesterday. Used to go 2-3 times a week before the whole debacle. First time I was ever in there and no one was in the place... Made me regret my purchase even more. Unwrap my burrito, and take the first bite. Instantly shunned myself from staying away for so long. ***** just too good to stay away from. F it, I'll take the L if I get e.coli. Even the shorty in line was telling me that there hasn't been any real evidence of the outbreak. Like how does that even make sense. It's pretty much an autopsy for food. Gotta find the source, if there is one.

I heard mostly they were passing out the noro virus from sick employees and since they were giving people E. coli at the time everyone just assumed they had E. coli. Don't know how true that is but that's what I heard.

Man chipotle has got to be panicking right now. They all used to have lines out the door now they all are just empty. Don't really care what happens to them but if I was in their shoes I'd be dropping prices and not making you beg for double meat.

I was at the AT&T store which is right next to a usually packed Chipotle, completely empty. Maybe 2-3 customers inside, it was almost sad what has happened to them

Lol why y'all sad. This company has made an incredible amount of money. The arrogant *** founder came out in the midst of this whole thing and that mfer had the nerve to not even acknowledge the people that got six, and got right away to saying nothing was wrong from their food. They'll be alright :lol:. If anything, time to invest in them. It's the time to buy. Some of the homies were contemplating if they'd go out of business. I didn't even know how to react to that.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

I see you on that cava wave, broski :smokin

chicken/brown rice bowl with tzatziki and eggplant. WHEW LAWD.

Got me wanting to make a trip to Tysons as I type

Munching on Chipotle for the 3rd time this week.

Still standing, b.

Every time no lines :pimp:

Riding w/ them 'til the wheels fall off.

Hopefully they start having good deals to get people back. Wasn't ******* with them before but that's the only way I'd go.

Aint been to Chiptotle since **** hit the fan with them smh. Really wanna go there but i still dont trust it lmao. Might just start going to Qdoba instead lol

It'd be a horrible business move on their end if they lowered prices.

The general public is already weary of the quality of the food due to the outbreak so lowering prices would solidify that the food ain't that good IMO (in terms of quality).

They need to come out w/ some bangin' new item(s) to bounce back.

I wouldn't be mad if they stopped charging for guac tho :lol:

Last edited:
It'd be a horrible business move on their end if they lowered prices.

The general public is already weary of the quality of the food due to the outbreak so lowering prices would solidify that the food ain't that good IMO (in terms of quality).

They need to come out w/ some bangin' new item(s) to bounce back.

I wouldn't be mad if they stopped charging for guac tho
laugh.gif
Agreed. If anything hiring the prices will be better so the public can think that Chipotle took action to make higher/safer quality food.

Chipotle on University Blvd here used to be busy as **** all the time, now it's a ghost town.

No way in hell i'd go to chipotle now if they raised their prices. That perception crap wouldn't work on me. I'm not going to spend more money there when their locations are empty.

Munching on Chipotle for the 3rd time this week.

Still standing, b.

Every time no lines
pimp.gif

Riding w/ them 'til the wheels fall off.
And u in Cali where quality Mexican food is ALWAYS around the corner
mean.gif

Chipotle is trash
But convenient
laugh.gif

In my defense, I've been eating healthily for a while now so that's why I get Chipotle when I eat out.

Trust, if I didn't want to look like a demigod & I had to choose between my local spot & Chipotle... The former wins out EVERY TIME.

You have no idea how much I miss their carne asada burritos, sopes, horchata & agua de pina 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom