Chipotle VS Qdoba?

Sup NT. i have the serious hangover munchies rite now and i was wondering which one of these restaurants was better in your opinion. Ive been hooked onchipotle since the first time ive had it but its kinda far from my house just for a burrito. But there was a qdoba built 5minutes away and i was wondering if icould save gas for the same service. So where do you stand NT?

Cliff note: Is Qdoba anywhere near as good as Chipotle?

21cf3uo.jpg

Qdoba

now watch ppl come in and name their favorite spots that arent national to this 1on1 debate.

Never been to Qdoba. Chipotle is good every once in a while.

I'm going to get some as soon as it opens.

Possibly. Sometimes I crave Qdoba, sometimes Chipotle.

If you go to Qdoba, try the chicken queso burrito.

Might as well try it since it is only 5 mins away.

But yeah, both Qdoba and Chipotle have lots of sodium in their food btw. Nearly a day's worth in one burrito.

I ONLY eat Burritos so I wouldn't get one over the other. Whatever is closer. But I would say CHipotle has more flavorful chicken and rice (lime +cilantro). So whenever I go to Qdoba I add lime juice to each and every bite or simply ask them to put lime IN the Burrito.

Knowing NT, they will name some local spots in NY or LA
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

now watch ppl come in and name their favorite spots that arent national to this 1on1 debate.

my friend, i shall start

ill pass on both them joints,

rather look for my local construction spot ( 2 blocks from my job ) get the combo special , tacos & quesadillas for $5

or the taco truck burrito for $5

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

or the 3 tacos & jarrito for $5

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but nah for real.. chipotle...

Qdoba

I too am waiting for cats to start posting strictly local spots. Like that makes them better.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

my friend, i shall start

rather look for my local construction spot ( 2 blocks from my job ) get the combo special , tacos & quesadillas for $5

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How does your post in anyway help the op? Thanks for waisting nt's time with your response and I hope you choke on your jarrito the next time you order it.

Op, go with Chipotle.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

my friend, i shall start

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How does your post in anyway help the op? Thanks for waisting nt's time with your response and I hope you choke on your jarrito the next time you order it.

Op, go with Chipotle.

It's true though, you do get better food for a better price at local joints.

OP... I'd say try the new spot if it's only 5 min. away. You're always gonna want to try it out anyways. Why not get it out the way?

Never heard of Qdoba or seen it before. Chipotle's always good but you should get Qdoba and post back in this thread.

Originally Posted by oOickusOo

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

my friend, i shall start

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Op, go with Chipotle.

It's true though, you do get better food for a better price at local joints.

OP... I'd say try the new spot if it's only 5 min. away. You're always gonna want to try it out anyways. Why not get it out the way?
You do have a point mine as well get it out the way

First Born,
I am checking your vital signs and it shows that your Na levels are off the charts.
Relax bruh.

Never been to Qdoba, but I would save gas and hit that spot up.

q'doba is good but compared to chipotle? chipotle makes it q'doba taste like Moe's..

CHIPOTLE FTW

both are hyped too much.....qdoba burrito is more organized...rice and beans dont fall out

Originally Posted by Curious24

both are hyped too much.....qdoba burrito is more organized...rice and beans dont fall out

If you eat the #$$# the right way Chipotle's doesn't either
grin.gif

People unwrap the foil completely and eat the #$$# like it's a burrito from Taco Bell and be looking stupid when the #$$# is all over the place

Back
Top Bottom