Chipotle VS Qdoba?

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Chipotle=Qdoba=Moe's. All taste the same to me, all good.

You must have no taste buds if you think Moe's tastes the same as Chipotle and Qdoba. I like all three, but Moe's is pretty much different in every way. Completely different rice, chicken is way different (dunno about steak), different lettuce, salsa, hell even the tortilla is different. Chipotle and Qdoba are very similar except Qdoba has red peppers in their fajita burritos and the queso (which I don't get anyways).

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

q'doba is good but compared to chipotle? chipotle makes it q'doba taste like Moe's..

CHIPOTLE FTW
Eh
In terms of taste, how the wrap the burritos, types of rice used in the burritos:

I'd say Moe's is comparable to Freebirds
Chipotle is comparable to Qdoba

That being said

Chipotle>Qdoba
Moe's>Freebirds.

Freebirds Chipotle>all.
fixed.

my TX ppl know about freebirds, i remember before chipotle hit tx ppl would talk about chipotle like it was soooo good,
i had been having freebirds, n nothing compares,
in miami now n they aint got it here, so i stick to chipotle, way better than qdobo (but im still using tha coupon tomorrow
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)
my boy has been talking about Chilorios, i guess thats a miami thing....

thing about freebirds is that they got diff kinds of tortillas, diff sizes, more toppings, sauces, etc.

Chipotle hands down. If you go to qdoba instead I'll be so disappointed in you

Chipotle in Dupont Circle in DC has the vegetarian protein option so I have to go with them.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DC people should try it if they haven't. It's quite good.

i swear *%!*%%@ Chipotle is overrated everybody be talking about chipotle like the last couple months of *%!*%%@ skool i never ate over but i got to try it myself

Back
Top Bottom