Chipotle VS Qdoba?

Originally Posted by Curious24

both are hyped too much.....qdoba burrito is more organized...rice and beans dont fall out

True. I've actually been having an ongoing debate about this very topic among my friends for about a year. Myself and 4 other friends are diehard Qdobadevotees, I think it's simply better. But I have nothing against Chipotle. I still hit it up and think it's good, just something about Qdoba is better.Plus it's cheaper.

both are hyped too much.....qdoba burrito is more organized...rice and beans dont fall out

True. I've actually been having an ongoing debate about this very topic among my friends for about a year. Myself and 4 other friends are diehard Qdobadevotees, I think it's simply better. But I have nothing against Chipotle. I still hit it up and think it's good, just something about Qdoba is better.Plus it's cheaper.

Qdoba

Qdoba has much more menu items than Chipotle, plus they ain't stingy with the meat (pause), Chipotle basically be serving me rice burritos most of thetime.
smh.gif

Don't sleep on Baja Fresh either
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Moes>
THIS! Moe's is
pimp.gif
. Qdoba is a ripoff - a burrito is moreexpensive and chips/salsa cost extra
tired.gif
. Plus, the rice is tasteless(except for cilantro) and the chicken is bland. There aren't any Chipotles near me, but I had it once. It was pretty good, much better than Qdoba imo.

But, Qdoba<Chipotle<<<<<<<<<<Moe's.

Chipotle is much better, but Qdoba does half priced Tuesdays and free soft drinks for Students so I eat there much more.

Neither: Anna's Taqueria.

and if you're on the East Coast and not lucky enough to visit Boston, try to find Dos Toros in nyc.

If there were both right next to each other. Qdoba everytime, then I would walk over to Chipotle and get the CHipotle Tibaski. The queso is hittin, the cookiesare hittin, and they got a good selection.

The Chipotle Tabasco is a gift from god, i go through like 3/4 a bottle every burrito and have 24 and counting in my pantry.
laugh.gif

you can ask Chipotle to mix everything before they wrap it.

Chipotle is better, but I don't like their guacamole cuz the put waaayy too many onions in it to the point it don't even taste like guac.

for my Boston heads Boloco is really the burrito spot.

I've still never had Chipotle. I've heard it's overrated as hell. I need to find out for myself but I have no idea where to start with the menu.

Qdoba just for the queso burrito. once chipolte does that. then they will be number one.

they both are amazing tho.

Chipotle!!! Qudoba is not that good, the only reason i get it is cause the one round me is half off on wednesdays

Originally Posted by Im Not You

If you eat the #$$# the right way Chipotle's doesn't either
grin.gif

People unwrap the foil completely and eat the #$$# like it's a burrito from Taco Bell and be looking stupid when the #$$# is all over the place
A well wrapped burrito should be able to stay together without foil. If a burrito falls apart, whoever made it didn't know how to wrap. There's this one mom and pop spot I like to go to and my order depends on who is behind the counter. The mom knows how to wrap a burrito well, but pops??Hell na... The burrito straight unravels even in the foil if he wraps it.
laugh.gif
I don't order burrito when pops is working the counter, I'll get a nacho or quesadilla.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

If you eat the #$$# the right way Chipotle's doesn't either
grin.gif

People unwrap the foil completely and eat the #$$# like it's a burrito from Taco Bell and be looking stupid when the #$$# is all over the place
A well wrapped burrito should be able to stay together without foil. If a burrito falls apart, whoever made it didn't know how to wrap. There's this one mom and pop spot I like to go to and my order depends on who is behind the counter. The mom knows how to wrap a burrito well, but pops??Hell na... The burrito straight unravels even in the foil if he wraps it.
laugh.gif
I don't order burrito when pops is working the counter, I'll get a nacho or quesadilla.

Back
Top Bottom