Chris Bosh...where will this dude end up?

i ain't going anywhere guys...under one condition

all you guys have to do is sign a petition to get rid of sam mitchell and i'll stay till 2049

It be kinda sad and funny at the same time if he pull A "Vince Carter".
laugh.gif

Can't find the Official Raps thread.

But he'll be on Inside the NBA Tonight with Jermain O'neal after the Blazers/Rockets game.

bosh most definitely consider all his options when his contract nears completion. I genuinely believe the dude loves toronto, but there is a lotta variablesfrom now until 2010 free agency. a lotta teams could make moves that would put them in a different position then as opposed to where they are now. if dallaschanges the make up of that franchise somehow by then and is in the market for an elite forward chris would listen twice its his hometown. its far from aguarantee that bosh is gonna stay in toronto but i really really hope he would. bring in a better coach! Im tired of SMitch. I blame this guy for the most partfor where Bargnani is right now and where he should be. His player rotations are straight up
indifferent.gif
at most times. If Colangelo doesn't put together a team around Boshthats good enough to atleast head to the ECF by 2010, theres no doubt that chris will think twice about re-signing.

to the heat fans though, how're they gonna sign both wade and bosh in the same year. thats a lotta cap space for two guys on a team

I see a lot of people with ridiculous ideas.

1) why are people calling bosh a center?

2) As a fellow finesse big man why would bosh want to play alongside Beasley? I doubt he wants to argue with beasley about who has tho play down low andprotect the basket.

3) Detroit? why? there isn't even a logical reason for him to go there.

4) Dudes are acting like Toronto isn't a nice city and the raptors don't have a good nucleus and won't have cap space in two years. He also ishappy with the organization. If they're a playoff contender, which they are, him leaving isn't even a real possibility.

5) Houston, I'd like that.

People around the league are saying he'll wind up in Detroit. And the logical reason is because Dumars knows what the hell he's doing. He seems like hehas his plans for the team mapped out for the next 50 years with every different potential scenario figured out.

LOL at these pipe dreams.

Toronto is the 5th largest city in North America. Behind only Mexico, NY, LA, and the Chi.

laugh.gif
@ Detroit & Miami

2nd of all, the Raps are HIS team. Why would he want to give that up if Toronto making moves toward a chip? Y'all acting like this is Minnesota.

Originally Posted by brrraptors

bosh most definitely consider all his options when his contract nears completion. I genuinely believe the dude loves toronto, but there is a lotta variables from now until 2010 free agency. a lotta teams could make moves that would put them in a different position then as opposed to where they are now. if dallas changes the make up of that franchise somehow by then and is in the market for an elite forward chris would listen twice its his hometown. its far from a guarantee that bosh is gonna stay in toronto but i really really hope he would. bring in a better coach! Im tired of SMitch. I blame this guy for the most part for where Bargnani is right now and where he should be. His player rotations are straight up
indifferent.gif
at most times. If Colangelo doesn't put together a team around Bosh thats good enough to atleast head to the ECF by 2010, theres no doubt that chris will think twice about re-signing.

to the heat fans though, how're they gonna sign both wade and bosh in the same year. thats a lotta cap space for two guys on a team
marion, blount and banks will be coming off the books.. thats 30mill.. the heat are still a young team with smaller contracts besides what wade isgonna sign.. and the way that riley thinks i wouldnt put anything past him..
i dont see bosh and beasley arguing for the ball... beasley dont seem like that type of dude to be arguing with vets and stuff

Originally Posted by Aze201

2) As a fellow finesse big man why would bosh want to play alongside Beasley? I doubt he wants to argue with beasley about who has tho play down low and protect the basket.

3) Detroit? why? there isn't even a logical reason for him to go there.

4) Dudes are acting like Toronto isn't a nice city and the raptors don't have a good nucleus and won't have cap space in two years. He also is happy with the organization. If they're a playoff contender, which they are, him leaving isn't even a real possibility.
2) Beasley will be moved out to the perimeter as soon as the Heat get rid of Shawn Marion and find a real power forward... Whether it'sBoozer, Bosh, whoever...

3) Why wouldn't he go to Detroit? Because it's a better basketball city than Toronto and they've been one of the best organizations in basketballfor YEARS now? Why would anyone not want to play for the Pistons?

4) Guys don't want to play for playoff contenders... They wanna play for championship contenders... The Raptors aren't that. Not right now anyways...Whether they are or not by the time Bosh's contract comes up is to be seen... If they're just playoff contenders like they are right now, and theyaren't legitimately in the championship conversation, why wouldn't Chris explore other options?

Like I've said before, I wouldn't be shocked if he stayed... But if the Raptors aren't title contenders in the next 2 years, why is it a lock thathe'd stay? If they aren't able to bring in a second big-time star, the Raptors aren't going to be title contenders... Frankly, I'd be surprisedif they were able to bring in a real superstar through free agency... Chris ain't a #1 go-to type guy... He's a good #2 guy... Where do the Raptors getthat #1 guy to really put themselves over the top in the East? As much as I like Jose Calderon, he ain't it...

I would love for him to come to Chicago, but i don't see it happening.

I think Joe D is going to have the best shot at him if he leaves Toronto

I think that Detroit has a great shot at Bosh. I think that Bosh is the most likely of any of the big name free agents for 2010 to leave, especially with himbeing in Canada. The fact of the matter is being on the Raptors you don't get that same glamour and publicity that you get playing for one of the AmericanNBA teams. Detroit is much more attractive with its history and also with its young players that look like they'll be good for a very long time.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

2) Beasley will be moved out to the perimeter as soon as the Heat get rid of Shawn Marion and find a real power forward... Whether it's Boozer, Bosh, whoever...

3) Why wouldn't he go to Detroit? Because it's a better basketball city than Toronto and they've been one of the best organizations in basketball for YEARS now? Why would anyone not want to play for the Pistons?

4) Guys don't want to play for playoff contenders... They wanna play for championship contenders... The Raptors aren't that. Not right now anyways... Whether they are or not by the time Bosh's contract comes up is to be seen... If they're just playoff contenders like they are right now, and they aren't legitimately in the championship conversation, why wouldn't Chris explore other options?

Like I've said before, I wouldn't be shocked if he stayed... But if the Raptors aren't title contenders in the next 2 years, why is it a lock that he'd stay? If they aren't able to bring in a second big-time star, the Raptors aren't going to be title contenders... Frankly, I'd be surprised if they were able to bring in a real superstar through free agency... Chris ain't a #1 go-to type guy... He's a good #2 guy... Where do the Raptors get that #1 guy to really put themselves over the top in the East? As much as I like Jose Calderon, he ain't it...

2) Fine, but Beasley isn't a 3 either. They both have similar games. Obviously Beasley's potential hasn't be reached yet, but they both have prettymuch the same skill set. Beasley hasn't proven he can hang on the perimeter offensively or defensively yet, so it's really a "what if" withthat move. I guess if these "what ifs" come true it will work.

3) So he's going to go there of the strength of their past prowess? I think winning is more important, unless you're privy to some information I'mnot. you're speaking like you're posiitive Detroit will be a contender in two years, when their roster gives no indication of that.

4)Of course, but it's ridiculous to say he's leaving Toronto, or going to such an such city, when these teams so NO SIGNS of being better than Torontoin two years. these suggested teams are just playoff contenders too, why would he leave HIS playoff contender to play on someone else's?

It's not a lock, but ppl are promising he's going to these other teams that are NOT better than Toronto. What sense does that make? Why would you besurprised if Toronto can bring in another star? what's unattractive about the Raptors?

He's staying in TO......

like someone said before, TO is the best city in the entire North America not named Cali, NYC, Miami, or hawaii...

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

He's staying in TO......

like someone said before, TO is the best city in the entire North America not named Cali, NYC, Miami, or hawaii...

laugh.gif

He's staying in TO......

lmao when did hawaii become a city?

and I think people would rather be in Boston and the Chi than Toronto as well. San Diego because of the weather.

He's staying in TO......

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I see Detroit...cause they'll have the money...and I can't see LeBron heading there (detroit)

so they'll settle with Bosh

By then Rasheed will be out, but what about Maxiel?

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I see Detroit...cause they'll have the money...and I can't see LeBron heading there (detroit)

so they'll settle with Bosh

By then Rasheed will be out, but what about Maxiel?

What you mean? Not take Bosh to play over Maxiell?
laugh.gif

Even tho id love for my hometown to get Bosh... (Rasheed leaving soon)

I personally think he is gonna stay in Toronto. Only way he leaves is if the team fails to surround him with talent (Bosh did his thing in the olympics withsuperstars)

Colangelo is the GM right???
He not gonna let that happen...so, Bosh stays in Tdot.

It wud be interesting to see him in Atlanta. Joe J, Bibby, J smith, Horford, Bosh.... that's pretty nice, plus he played college at GA tech.

Back
Top Bottom