Chris Brown aint fooling me!

Its a damn shame he did what he did, duke really fake cried though

smh.gif

Originally Posted by alex2182

yall gotta admit tho crying before the song started was suspect

how is it suspect? the man is his idol...half the world cried when that man died...

how is it suspect? the man is his idol...half the world cried when that man died...

Wow a thread dedicated to hating on Chris Brown after he performed his idols tribute a little after the one year anniversary of his death.

LOCK THIS TRASH UP!

Wow a thread dedicated to hating on Chris Brown after he performed his idols tribute a little after the one year anniversary of his death.

LOCK THIS TRASH UP!

I can't believe this thread. Yall really think Chris Brown is that good of an actor? Seriously?

I find it hard to believe. People cry just hearing "Man in the Mirror". This dude was asked to perform it to celebrate the life of his most revered icon.

I can't believe this thread. Yall really think Chris Brown is that good of an actor? Seriously?

I find it hard to believe. People cry just hearing "Man in the Mirror". This dude was asked to perform it to celebrate the life of his most revered icon.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Just in case you didnt kno he died a yr ago (not sayin that its totally wrong but half the ppl have dealt wit it), id understand if he did this last year cuz anything cud get ppl choked up on MJ but come on the song starts and hes already emotional and cant sing the song, it most likely will be the best MJ tribute ever but he cud have at least said a good line of song boi was dying   

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Just in case you didnt kno he died a yr ago (not sayin that its totally wrong but half the ppl have dealt wit it), id understand if he did this last year cuz anything cud get ppl choked up on MJ but come on the song starts and hes already emotional and cant sing the song, it most likely will be the best MJ tribute ever but he cud have at least said a good line of song boi was dying   

if it was genuine crying i doubt it was because of MJ.....moreso his own situation, and making it back to that stage again in front of his "peers"

Back
Top Bottom