Chris Brown aint fooling me!

if it was genuine crying i doubt it was because of MJ.....moreso his own situation, and making it back to that stage again in front of his "peers"

if it was genuine crying i doubt it had anything to do with MJ.....was moreso about him making it back to that stage again, in front of his "peers"

laugh.gif
at the title though.

if it was genuine crying i doubt it had anything to do with MJ.....was moreso about him making it back to that stage again, in front of his "peers"

Originally Posted by alex2182

yall gotta admit tho crying before the song started was suspect
He didn't cry before it started ... he just did three sets, he started on the last but the words wouldn't come out ...

He didn't cry before it started ... he just did three sets, he started on the last but the words wouldn't come out ...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

how is it suspect? the man is his idol...half the world cried when that man died...

Exactly! Dudes are quick to judge another man's emotion, it's pretty lame! Could it be possible that the reason he was crying was because MJ was his idol? Because of the song he sang? The music was very touching, also showing the deaths and sufferings of African children. But no, that can't be it, he's faking it to save his image
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

how is it suspect? the man is his idol...half the world cried when that man died...

Exactly! Dudes are quick to judge another man's emotion, it's pretty lame! Could it be possible that the reason he was crying was because MJ was his idol? Because of the song he sang? The music was very touching, also showing the deaths and sufferings of African children. But no, that can't be it, he's faking it to save his image
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Ehh... I don't think Chris Brown is a good enough actor or smart enough to fake cry.

He just killed it dancing his idol's most iconic moves and songs, and it's understandable if he got choked up in the moment.

Ehh... I don't think Chris Brown is a good enough actor or smart enough to fake cry.

He just killed it dancing his idol's most iconic moves and songs, and it's understandable if he got choked up in the moment.

i dont think he faked it.. its just funny that it happened during "man in the mirror" probably was thinking about snuffing rihanna and how it made him look to the public. but thats just my opinion

i dont think he faked it.. its just funny that it happened during "man in the mirror" probably was thinking about snuffing rihanna and how it made him look to the public. but thats just my opinion

I don't think he was "acting" cause that was embarassing as hell. Anyone who would have planned that wouldn't have gone that far... however, I know that if he wasn't famous, he'd still be in jail.

I don't think he was "acting" cause that was embarassing as hell. Anyone who would have planned that wouldn't have gone that far... however, I know that if he wasn't famous, he'd still be in jail.

A) Definite PR stunt. Like you all said, it's a dance tribute, with "Man in the Mirror" last? C'mon son, try again.

B) Random shots of celeb and regular women nodding their heads in approval and clapping?

C) White people are NOT going to see this, not like they would need to to forgive them, and this is coming from someone who hangs out with a ton of white people.
laugh.gif

D) As long as this means son is gonna stop trying to be a blood AND a rapper, I'll take it. Poor Tyga. He's probably pissed.

A) Definite PR stunt. Like you all said, it's a dance tribute, with "Man in the Mirror" last? C'mon son, try again.

B) Random shots of celeb and regular women nodding their heads in approval and clapping?

C) White people are NOT going to see this, not like they would need to to forgive them, and this is coming from someone who hangs out with a ton of white people.
laugh.gif

D) As long as this means son is gonna stop trying to be a blood AND a rapper, I'll take it. Poor Tyga. He's probably pissed.

Originally Posted by doyung9

laugh.gif

Naa it would have ended quicker if it was a stunt, he couldnt pull it together. DMX had real issues and a lifetime scared but he pulled it together faster on stage than breezy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

laugh.gif

Naa it would have ended quicker if it was a stunt, he couldnt pull it together. DMX had real issues and a lifetime scared but he pulled it together faster on stage than breezy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom