Chris Brown aint fooling me!

I dont doubt that his tears were genuine. This was his idol.

But the performance itself was a callculated PR move

Anyone else think the moves didn't have that certain energy to it? He didn't hit them as hard or something.
I'm unsure of what it is, but it seems like it was missing something. Anyone else agree or am I reaching?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Say if Shaq grabbed my woman's butt in the club or something and I smacked him.
Taking the L is an option but if it's me I'd expect my girl to slap Shaq before I even got the chance to and after watching his reaction if he tried something like touching her butt again or hitting her I'd snuff him or hit him with a bottle and run.
My point was in response to dude asking me why I would hit a woman that is much smaller than me.
PleasurePhD has a problem with men who have a no nonsense policy for acts of violence and disrespect
Would SHaq be wrong for hitting me back since I am WAY smaller than him?
Shaq's in the wrong for touching the girl's butt without permission. He violated. Now he could still hit you back but he's in the wrong from the jump.
I addressed this before, if we are going to use the, "Men should hit women because they are much stronger" card, then why doesn't that logic apply when comparing two men or two women?
I feel you here. It's my stance as well. People shouldn't go around attacking or violating other ppl and when they do they should expect retaliation. The fact that a person's smaller just makes it much more stupid move by them.

Say if Shaq grabbed my woman's butt in the club or something and I smacked him.
Taking the L is an option but if it's me I'd expect my girl to slap Shaq before I even got the chance to and after watching his reaction if he tried something like touching her butt again or hitting her I'd snuff him or hit him with a bottle and run.
My point was in response to dude asking me why I would hit a woman that is much smaller than me.
PleasurePhD has a problem with men who have a no nonsense policy for acts of violence and disrespect
Would SHaq be wrong for hitting me back since I am WAY smaller than him?
Shaq's in the wrong for touching the girl's butt without permission. He violated. Now he could still hit you back but he's in the wrong from the jump.
I addressed this before, if we are going to use the, "Men should hit women because they are much stronger" card, then why doesn't that logic apply when comparing two men or two women?
I feel you here. It's my stance as well. People shouldn't go around attacking or violating other ppl and when they do they should expect retaliation. The fact that a person's smaller just makes it much more stupid move by them.

Anyone else think the moves didn't have that certain energy to it? He didn't hit them as hard or something.
I'm unsure of what it is, but it seems like it was missing something. Anyone else agree or am I reaching?

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

Wow a thread dedicated to hating on Chris Brown after he performed his idols tribute a little after the one year anniversary of his death.

LOCK THIS TRASH UP!

Co-signing this...

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

Wow a thread dedicated to hating on Chris Brown after he performed his idols tribute a little after the one year anniversary of his death.

LOCK THIS TRASH UP!

Co-signing this...

Originally Posted by Master Zik

So if I slap Shaq should he hit me back? Serious question?
Shaq aint a boxer so his hands aren't considered deadly weapons. If it's a slap in the face, he should slap the #$%@ out of you for slapping him. Simple as that.

Why would you slap Shaq anyway?
Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

Rkelly (Allegedly, I mean was he convicted? Did he settle?)
Mike tyson (I wouldn't say he had the best life in moving on. Although I hope he keeps persevering)
Kobe bryant (Yeah he's a rapist)

All raped women and are moved on with their life.

Little known story I heard about the R. Kelly case is that one of the reasons it is still taking so long is because "the guy" in video supposedly has a small birthmark on his back and somehow R. Kelly and his defense team were able to get an FBI analist to come in and prove that there is no way R. Kelly could have had that mark on his back without it being there now. I did do some research on google and I can no longer find a link to it but it does kinda make u think: what if he really didn't do it? (the golden shower thing that is, dude definately married aaliyah
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

So if I slap Shaq should he hit me back? Serious question?
Shaq aint a boxer so his hands aren't considered deadly weapons. If it's a slap in the face, he should slap the #$%@ out of you for slapping him. Simple as that.

Why would you slap Shaq anyway?
Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

Rkelly (Allegedly, I mean was he convicted? Did he settle?)
Mike tyson (I wouldn't say he had the best life in moving on. Although I hope he keeps persevering)
Kobe bryant (Yeah he's a rapist)

All raped women and are moved on with their life.

Little known story I heard about the R. Kelly case is that one of the reasons it is still taking so long is because "the guy" in video supposedly has a small birthmark on his back and somehow R. Kelly and his defense team were able to get an FBI analist to come in and prove that there is no way R. Kelly could have had that mark on his back without it being there now. I did do some research on google and I can no longer find a link to it but it does kinda make u think: what if he really didn't do it? (the golden shower thing that is, dude definately married aaliyah
roll.gif

It's amazing how much sympathy people have for this hooligan.

but u know eybody that aint a fan of his just be hatin'

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Conversely, admitting he did a great job with the MJ tribute doesn't amount to condoning his actions either. People on either side are going way too far IMO.  And who else could have done that performance anyways? Sure, if it's just singing Neyo kills Chris Brown 7 days a week, but nobody else out is killing the dance moves like him? Closest would be, Omarion? Justin Timberlake? Usher? There's probably some random person on Youtube or something who does, but nobody famous.

And btw, R Kelly did that %@%+ bruh. Ever since even the beginning of his case when he was arguing it can't be him on the tape and his lawyer was saying the girls are 18, to then when they tried to imply it was his brother, and then the implication it could be photoshopped, the circumstational evidence reference his marriage with Aaliyah when she was 15, the fact you can match the house in the tape to the house he showed on MTV Cribs and BET's How I'm Living, etc. It's a MOUNTAIN of evidence against dude. Somehow (likely witness tampering), Sparkle's niece all of a sudden decided it was embarassing and that it wasn't her in the tape anymore. Has to be the only case in history where the whole thing is on tape, but the prosecution still loses. How he get the trial delayed for 4yrs anyways? 1 yr continuance because the judge hurt his ankle? Case has $@!*@*+* pissed all over it.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Conversely, admitting he did a great job with the MJ tribute doesn't amount to condoning his actions either. People on either side are going way too far IMO.  And who else could have done that performance anyways? Sure, if it's just singing Neyo kills Chris Brown 7 days a week, but nobody else out is killing the dance moves like him? Closest would be, Omarion? Justin Timberlake? Usher? There's probably some random person on Youtube or something who does, but nobody famous.

And btw, R Kelly did that %@%+ bruh. Ever since even the beginning of his case when he was arguing it can't be him on the tape and his lawyer was saying the girls are 18, to then when they tried to imply it was his brother, and then the implication it could be photoshopped, the circumstational evidence reference his marriage with Aaliyah when she was 15, the fact you can match the house in the tape to the house he showed on MTV Cribs and BET's How I'm Living, etc. It's a MOUNTAIN of evidence against dude. Somehow (likely witness tampering), Sparkle's niece all of a sudden decided it was embarassing and that it wasn't her in the tape anymore. Has to be the only case in history where the whole thing is on tape, but the prosecution still loses. How he get the trial delayed for 4yrs anyways? 1 yr continuance because the judge hurt his ankle? Case has $@!*@*+* pissed all over it.

Originally Posted by WILKS592

Damn let Him live his life. People like charlie sheen got arrested for hitting his wife and people forgave him why not chris?
Charlie didnt  recite  a Brando quote and cry

Originally Posted by WILKS592

Damn let Him live his life. People like charlie sheen got arrested for hitting his wife and people forgave him why not chris?
Charlie didnt  recite  a Brando quote and cry

I'm not hatin cause the tribute til Man in the Mirror was awesome, but I find it weird of all of the songs to perform he chooses this one. I took the tears to be from his troubles with Rhianna and him announcing he is making changes in his life. I think all the emotion of that hit him not so much crying becasue of MJ. I think it was a very calculated move to get back in good graces with people as he clearly has with many people in this thread. Fact remains he put his hands on a woman and there is forgiving that.

I'm not hatin cause the tribute til Man in the Mirror was awesome, but I find it weird of all of the songs to perform he chooses this one. I took the tears to be from his troubles with Rhianna and him announcing he is making changes in his life. I think all the emotion of that hit him not so much crying becasue of MJ. I think it was a very calculated move to get back in good graces with people as he clearly has with many people in this thread. Fact remains he put his hands on a woman and there is forgiving that.

Back
Top Bottom