Chris Brown aint fooling me!

You cant compare cheating to beating, but i do agree with you he does deserve a second chance, but ppl are gonna find it hard to do so. I dont feel sorry for him, he made his own bed.

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

He is in front of countless numbers of people so getting there sympathy to improve his career is a smart move by him. I don't care about Chris Brown so it doesn't make a difference to me if his tears were real or not.  But I understand the skepticism.
I understand it as well but as an artist isn't it in his best interest

I am sure that he thought to himself, "I have to find SOME way to convince these people to forgive me." I believe he has said that to himself countless times. But that doesn't mean the tears were FAKE. It doesn't mean the whole event was staged or not authentic. The moment got to him with paying respects to Mike and also a brief moment of self-reflection. Those two moments were too unbearable to him. At THAT moment he was just letting it lose, I don't think his career was being thought about at that moment. He is an artist. He needs our support to make a living. It was one of the more emotional moments on TV. I felt that moment and I felt for dude. A young man that NEEDS people to forgive him.

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

He is in front of countless numbers of people so getting there sympathy to improve his career is a smart move by him. I don't care about Chris Brown so it doesn't make a difference to me if his tears were real or not.  But I understand the skepticism.
I understand it as well but as an artist isn't it in his best interest

I am sure that he thought to himself, "I have to find SOME way to convince these people to forgive me." I believe he has said that to himself countless times. But that doesn't mean the tears were FAKE. It doesn't mean the whole event was staged or not authentic. The moment got to him with paying respects to Mike and also a brief moment of self-reflection. Those two moments were too unbearable to him. At THAT moment he was just letting it lose, I don't think his career was being thought about at that moment. He is an artist. He needs our support to make a living. It was one of the more emotional moments on TV. I felt that moment and I felt for dude. A young man that NEEDS people to forgive him.

My only question is:

Why is what Rihanna did more acceptable? And why hasn't she received any negative press for her actions?

My only question is:

Why is what Rihanna did more acceptable? And why hasn't she received any negative press for her actions?

Originally Posted by luxurious24

You cant compare cheating to beating, but i do agree with you he does deserve a second chance, but ppl are gonna find it hard to do so. I dont feel sorry for him, he made his own bed.
I am not comparing cheating to beating. I am comparing situations in which people forgave someone they didn't know for something they didn't believe in. So what the severity of the issues. They were still mistakes made by human beings.

Originally Posted by Diego

The tears may have been legit, but more than likely the tears had nothing to do with Michael Jackson and everything to do with his own career.

Rather selfish when you consider the fact that Jackson's own sister did a tribute with a shorter time after his death and even she didnt break down like that.

laugh.gif
I can never know when you are being serious man. WHat Janet does with her emotions shouldn't be a gauge as to how anyone else should act. But I correct myself, I agree it had to do with HIM and not Mike Jackson's tribute. (re: The reason he broke down).

Originally Posted by luxurious24

I am not comparing cheating to beating. I am comparing situations in which people forgave someone they didn't know for something they didn't believe in. So what the severity of the issues. They were still mistakes made by human beings.

Originally Posted by Diego

The tears may have been legit, but more than likely the tears had nothing to do with Michael Jackson and everything to do with his own career.

Rather selfish when you consider the fact that Jackson's own sister did a tribute with a shorter time after his death and even she didnt break down like that.

laugh.gif
I can never know when you are being serious man. WHat Janet does with her emotions shouldn't be a gauge as to how anyone else should act. But I correct myself, I agree it had to do with HIM and not Mike Jackson's tribute. (re: The reason he broke down).

I can see where OP is coming from especially after what that Haji dude said about him not even crying at the Diddy performance last year the month of MJ's death
And for those of you saying "He couldn't fake it", this is Hollywood, PR stunts range from the mundane and minuscule to the exciting and elaborate, Paul Pierce does it every night how is it so hard to believe CB can't?
I could understand if they were real though but I could care either way
Some of ya'll are making valid points on both sides but some of ya'll in hear on some "Leave Chris Alone"/Chris Crocker type tip
Back to lurking for me

Originally Posted by iBlink

My only question is:

Man you know a female always will get a pass in a domestic dispute. It doesn't make for good TV to vilify both people. Someone has to be the good guy and someone has to be the bad guy. If a man hits a woman, he is viewed as the villain no matter what. People will say that he should be able to control himself and not hit her back. It is just the way the world works man. Sad double standard but that is how the world works. I HATE IT, but what can you do?

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Paul Pierce does it every night how is it so hard to believe CB can't?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can see where OP is coming from especially after what that Haji dude said about him not even crying at the Diddy performance last year the month of MJ's death
And for those of you saying "He couldn't fake it", this is Hollywood, PR stunts range from the mundane and minuscule to the exciting and elaborate, Paul Pierce does it every night how is it so hard to believe CB can't?
I could understand if they were real though but I could care either way
Some of ya'll are making valid points on both sides but some of ya'll in hear on some "Leave Chris Alone"/Chris Crocker type tip
Back to lurking for me

Originally Posted by iBlink

My only question is:

Man you know a female always will get a pass in a domestic dispute. It doesn't make for good TV to vilify both people. Someone has to be the good guy and someone has to be the bad guy. If a man hits a woman, he is viewed as the villain no matter what. People will say that he should be able to control himself and not hit her back. It is just the way the world works man. Sad double standard but that is how the world works. I HATE IT, but what can you do?

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Paul Pierce does it every night how is it so hard to believe CB can't?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Let the man live. None of the crying stuff takes away from the fact that he killed the performance, I think he was genuinely happy to have a chance to redeem himself in front of his peers. It was a little OD tho, he milked it a little bit too long

Let the man live. None of the crying stuff takes away from the fact that he killed the performance, I think he was genuinely happy to have a chance to redeem himself in front of his peers. It was a little OD tho, he milked it a little bit too long

luxurious24 wrote:

Why not if wrong is wrong then how is one the greater of the other. I hate how our society says there is a right and a wrong then contridicts that by gauging and putting a sliding scale based on what they believe the severity of the wrong is. Then have the nerve to say under GOD.... Man its a trip.

Its like anything else. What constitutes stealing worse the killing? Why is a man raping a lil girl deemed worse then a lil boy? Why is if a dude robbing a bank with a ski-mask worse then a dude at home hacking into a bank infrustructure and cleaning them out blind viewed not as bad.

I aint saying what he did is right, but what i am saying how do two ppl do something wrong and one is praised and the other condemned.

luxurious24 wrote:

Why not if wrong is wrong then how is one the greater of the other. I hate how our society says there is a right and a wrong then contridicts that by gauging and putting a sliding scale based on what they believe the severity of the wrong is. Then have the nerve to say under GOD.... Man its a trip.

Its like anything else. What constitutes stealing worse the killing? Why is a man raping a lil girl deemed worse then a lil boy? Why is if a dude robbing a bank with a ski-mask worse then a dude at home hacking into a bank infrustructure and cleaning them out blind viewed not as bad.

I aint saying what he did is right, but what i am saying how do two ppl do something wrong and one is praised and the other condemned.

Back
Top Bottom