Chris brown arrested in Paris over rape allegation

B6413D03-06F4-4E8E-BCD5-41894A16D43E.gif
CF4DC317-C649-4B60-8E75-2DDFF86F54F4.gif
07A5FF75-1FFA-4517-B6D0-DEA3AB3A0062.gif

what u mean? he's Chris Brown... imagine gettin thrown vagina every day of ur life? :lol:

Imagine losing your career, endorsements, reputation and freedom to live outside of a jailhouse.

It’s always about money or vagina, my dude. They are not the only two things an adult male should find valuable in life.

You're proving the point though, putting that 10,000 hours should make you an expert by now, he should be able to smell a situation brewing and have safeguards.
He's shown us over and over he ain't learned much. He was having random groupies in house that's how he got caught in that situation where the girl lied about him pulling a gun on her. After all the hell he caught from the Rihanna situation he was still stalking the Karruchi chick, think she filed a restraining order on him.

Don't know what happened here but I had a feeling they was going after Chris soon. Cosby over with, R Kelly story kinda dying down, so they go get another brotha to make the face of this crime.

wait for all da facts...

having a money & being a celeb? i rather just be paid...da way you gotta move out here when u Chris brown or etc. u basically gotta film sex tapes just to cover your *** from frivolous charges.

You're proving the point though, putting that 10,000 hours should make you an expert by now, he should be able to smell a situation brewing and have safeguards.

Gotta agree with both of these statements, they compliment each other.

Chris Brown has been a celeb long enough to know how to scope out a situation and the potential ways they may play out unconsciously at this point

Dude has put his 10K hours about 3 or 4 times over, he should know the game and how it can be played against him

On the other hand celebs are an undeniable come up and it wouldn't surprise me at all at someone fabricating a story to destroy soemones public image and take a settlement to make it go away

But again, Chris Brown should know better.

If your a Black male that makes anywhere from 6 to 8 figures a year or more, then you need to know that your a high target right now as being a mark. This happened to Freddie Gibbs overseas recently, and he’s nowhere near Chris Brown status. He’s somewhat of underground rapper with a loyal fan base.

Freddie was never even around the chick, she was around one of his associates, and then accused him of raping her. Between the recent situations of Freddie, the Kansas City football player, and the Cosby and Kelly situations, Black men who are famous or even somewhat famous are marks (targets) right now. In this climate of metoo and how the media is trying to paint black men, you would have to be fool to be smashing strays just because your bored.

I understand that your getting groupies daily, but the discipline to vet these chicks a little stronger over a few weeks has to be stronger now compared to the past. It’s even worse overseas because your not even from there, so the risk outweighs the reward dramatically higher over there than over here. Your going to see more singers/rappers/athletes/actors be more stand off ish now in order to protect that bag, especially if their black.

Back
Top Bottom