Chris brown arrested in Paris over rape allegation

do they still teach sex ed in middle schools? can someone add situational awareness to the curriculum?

Tired of hearing, "I went to his hotel with him and he just whipped it out" stories. Stay out the hotel if you aint trynna "sleep together".

do they still teach sex ed in middle schools? can someone add situational awareness to the curriculum?

Tired of hearing, "I went to his hotel with him and he just whipped it out" stories. Stay out the hotel if you aint trynna "sleep together".
Good idea
But man folks need to talk to they kids
About situational awareness as well

ninjahood ninjahood was right a while ago if you're this rich you should just pay or get a pron subscription or something.

To this day I don't know how dudes like Michael Jordan, Wilt Chamberlain, Derek Jeter, and so many more that you know or heard stories of them being out there never got caught up like that.

Some of these dudes need to go hit them up for advice.

Innocent til proven guilty, so I’ll reserve judgement until the facts come out.

But no matter what though, he needs to stop putting himself in these potential situations. It’s celebs who are relevant and in the spotlight yet manage to never end up in the mix of volatile situations, accusations and all of the above, and that’s all on smart decision making.

black feminists still salty they ain't derail his career... trust, if they get R. Kelly (which is lookin highly doubtful) breezy is next

Timing of this is surreal. Could've sworn with the R.Kelly noise last week, there was some chatter about Chris Brown too. Now they get him the following week.

I'm honestly surprised the hair metal bands that dominated the 80s and early 90s are escaping all this. Damn near all of those cats were acting wild in those times based on their 'tell all' documentaries.

Timing of this is surreal. Could've sworn with the R.Kelly noise last week, there was some chatter about Chris Brown too. Now they get him the following week.

I'm honestly surprised the hair metal bands that dominated the 80s and early 90s are escaping all this. Damn near all of those cats were acting wild in those times based on their 'tell all' documentaries.
Protection by their complexion

ninjahood ninjahood was right a while ago if you're this rich you should just pay or get a pron subscription or something.

To this day I don't know how dudes like Michael Jordan, Wilt Chamberlain, Derek Jeter, and so many more that you know or heard stories of them being out there never got caught up like that.

Some of these dudes need to go hit them up for advice.
I agree but you can't use Wilt and probably MJ too that was a different time imo. I think Jeter mainly messed with other famous jawns but I could be wrong. A lot of these cats seem to get caught up messing with random ig and regular groupies looking for comeups. If he actually did it of course he's wrong but if these cats were just a little bit more selective they probably reduce the chances of folks trying to get over (if innocent of course because you know online got keyboard heroes on it).

If your a Black male that makes anywhere from 6 to 8 figures a year or more, then you need to know that your a high target right now as being a mark. This happened to Freddie Gibbs overseas recently, and he’s nowhere near Chris Brown status. He’s somewhat of underground rapper with a loyal fan base.

Freddie was never even around the chick, she was around one of his associates, and then accused him of raping her. Between the recent situations of Freddie, the Kansas City football player, and the Cosby and Kelly situations, Black men who are famous or even somewhat famous are marks (targets) right now. In this climate of metoo and how the media is trying to paint black men, you would have to be fool to be smashing strays just because your bored.

I understand that your getting groupies daily, but the discipline to vet these chicks a little stronger over a few weeks has to be stronger now compared to the past. It’s even worse overseas because your not even from there, so the risk outweighs the reward dramatically higher over there than over here. Your going to see more singers/rappers/athletes/actors be more stand off ish now in order to protect that bag, especially if their black.
I remember Slim Thug saying he catches 1 to 2
cases a year of chicks trying to get him and he’s a regional cat. Honestly I think he welcomes his cases cause he clowns the hell out of them on the gram.

But just like if you get a chick to yo spot, you often still have to play it right or you can fumble at the goal line. You can't just skip steps of game just because you feel like you got it in the bag. Read the room, see if ol girl is really at that head space to lay it down. I'm sure we've all mistepped a time or two and jumped the gun on a kiss before a chick let her walls down.

Yea, getting to the telly is the goal but it always on and poppin' soon as the hotel room key card slide in

But no matter what though, he needs to stop putting himself in these potential situations. It’s celebs who are relevant and in the spotlight yet manage to never end up in the mix of volatile situations, accusations and all of the above, and that’s all on smart decision making.

I feel like I missed something, what situation did he put himself in? All details I see are broad and just say a chick was in his hotel room and is now saying she was raped. Was Chris supposed to know what women are going to press charges against him?

Back
Top Bottom