Chris brown arrested in Paris over rape allegation

Man, it’s a slippery slope honestly. I’m not okaying hitting anybody especially a guy to a girl but I’m not gonna pretend like these club Hoochie’s are in it for love. Bottom line, I don’t know the circumstances and I don’t know the people involved
We don't, but this dude had multiple incidences like this. Not saying that it's 100% on him in this occasion, but it's easy for me imagine him smacking someone these days.

We don't, but this dude had multiple incidences like this. Not saying that it's 100% on him in this occasion, but it's easy for me imagine him smacking someone these days.
Oh not even talking about that part. This dude has a history of being scum. This is just another chapter in that.

huh?................but there are plenty of musicians and actors who do not end up in multiple situations like this tho.

edit: and i'm talking about hanging out with women who extorts you btw lol, i personally think that's impossible for these people, especially for people like chris brown and rappers and such

or maybe he's an easy target because of his history idk
what other situations was he involved in that was proved to be factual other than rihanna? srs

i dont follow celebs like that

Last edited:
or maybe he's an easy target because of his history idk
what other situations was he involved in that was proved to be factual other than rihanna? srs

i dont follow celebs like that

Not saying I believe all of these but like I said, son either needs to check his anger or stop hanging around people that are willing to accuse him of these things.

or stop hanging around people that are willing to accuse him of these things.

How would he know someone would do that before they actually do IT?

Legit question.

This isn't me saying I believe anyone is setting him up and/or lying on him.

Not saying I believe all of these but like I said, son either needs to check his anger or stop hanging around people that are willing to accuse him of these things.

i don't believe any of the allegations by these women as they all seem to stem from female "fans" pressing him

like i said, because of his past mistake... he's an easy target

Or maybe just not hit women (allegedly) when he gets mad? Your statement places the onus on others when the common denominator in all these (alleged) scenarios is HIM.

Wrong quote?

How would he know someone would do that before they actually do IT?

Legit question.

There really isn't a way to predict this but you have to reflect why is this happening to me multiple times?

i don't believe any of the allegations by these women as they all seem to stem from female "fans" pressing him

like i said, because of his past mistake... he's an easy target

I don't have an idea if he committed these alleged crimes or not but you lose the benefit of the doubt when it's proven you're a woman beater even if it happened only once before... and that's at the end of the day.

Wrong quote?

There really isn't a way to predict this but you have to reflect why is this happening to me multiple times?

I don't have an idea if he committed these alleged crimes or not but you lose the benefit of the doubt when it's proven you're a woman beater even if it happened only once before... and that's at the end of the day.
is rihanna a man beater? because she did beat him up as well

****** always got time to defend Chris Brown but aint say **** when Weinstein and Epstein were getting accused.
What's the difference? Just more women looking to take down powerful men right? Just like Robert and Cosby.

why not ? equality right?

what he did was wrong, but she did the same but we aint talking bout that

I'm starting to think that you didn't understand the sarcasm in my first post in this thread

How is acknowledging CB hitting a woman giving anyone a pass?
i have yet to hear anybody in the media talking about how rihanna beat the **** outta of CB when she found out he **** other girls while they were separated

stying silent = giving a pass

Back
Top Bottom