Chris Brown On Larry King CNN

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

CB is a human being... Like any guy on the streets.

Do you agree
He's a human being that half the entire world's population knows.

Unlike you, your homies, and probably anyone you know personally.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

viva la breezy
roll.gif

laugh.gif
@ "homies".

Just let the man live.

Being a public figure in the media has a lot more responsibility than being a private person. He should have at least somewhat answered the questions asked.

Chris Brown is an idiot.

me and him went head up in a basketball game and I dropped 34 on him and he is so arrogant and into himself, it was like he had no clue that he was gettingschooled...I could def see by his attitude and demeanor how he could do something like this...and it doesn't look like he has changed any.

Originally Posted by FoShizzle

Chris Brown is an idiot.

me and him went head up in a basketball game and I dropped 34 on him and he is so arrogant and into himself, it was like he had no clue that he was getting schooled...I could def see by his attitude and demeanor how he could do something like this...and it doesn't look like he has changed any.

Son said that like Chris Brown was in the NBA or something...
laugh.gif

Chris Brown is an idiot.

me and him went head up in a basketball game and I dropped 34 on him and he is so arrogant and into himself, it was like he had no clue that he was getting schooled...I could def see by his attitude and demeanor how he could do something like this...and it doesn't look like he has changed any.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sound like he smashed your girl or something damn.

Chris Brown is an idiot.

Lies. I've met Chris multiple times, he's nothing like you claimed. He's always cool and clowning like a typical teen. Infact, youseem salty.

Chris Brown is an idiot.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Originally Posted by Her Sole

He went on the show because he wants a career, and as of right now, he doesnt have one. He thinks going on the show and accepting responsiblity by saying "man, i dunno what even happened, i dont rememember, im just like wow, i cant believe that was me" is gonna get him his wriggleys commercial back.

Dude is a big, and if you havent noticed, fat JOKE.

So i guess you want him to tell all the juicy details huh?? Who really goes into details about something they're ashamed of???... Think about that for a sec
Who goes on Larry King if they're too ashamed to talk about it? What did he think Larry King was going to ask him about, the weather? Nobodyforced him to go on the show, if he didn't want to talk about it, all he had to say was "no thanks" to the interview. Think about that for a sec

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Chris Brown is an idiot.

Son said that like Chris Brown was in the NBA or something...
laugh.gif

Word, my boy played pick up ball with him, and no one expected chris brown to come in and drop buckets like that, dancing doesn't translate to dominatingin ball.

Back
Top Bottom