Chris Kaman doesn't miss Elton Brand

[h3]2007-08 Statistics[/h3]PPG: 18.1 RPG: 14.30 APG: 1.4 EFF: + 27.00Those are double his career ppg and rpg averages.
pimp.gif

Dude's been beasting right now, but I don't know if he'll keep it up. Remember, it's still early and he hasn't exactly been the mostconsistent guy throughout his career (except for consistently ugly). I think he'll come down to earth a bit in the long run, but he'll still averagearound 15 and 10.

Definitely helped the Clips to 5-2 record. Kaman and Ilguaskas has really helped my Fantasy team.

It all comes down to attempts. Bogut would averaging these type of numbers if he didn't play with dudes who absolutely dominate the ball. (Less reboundsthough.)

this was the type of season the Clips wanted from him LAST YEAR.
That's why I don't think it should've been a surprise the #'s he is putting up this year; especially with Brand out. When Brandcomes back, I see Kaman coming down to be a 16-11-2 kind of player.

My boy outta CMU is killin it! I might be the only person with a Kaman jersey on the planet, but for once he's earning it... He came to my HS practices 4or 5 times, and he's a real cool guy. A little crazy, but cool. He had all these names for his post moves, just random stuff.

He had all these names for his post moves, just random stuff.
Tell me that he showed them off like a tutorial...
"This is what I call the ballerina" ::Does a fruity spin::
Chris_Kaman_Reggie_Evans_2006050301_103439.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nah he was like going through them all, and he called one of them something, and we were like what is it? and he's like oh I have names for all themoves, no big deal... We asked him what the other ones were, and he said it was just random stuff and it didn't really matter... I wish I would'veheard them, I sure they were hilarious. I just remember him not saying much, just doing what our coach asked him to show, and he talked about how much work heput in between his Jr. and Sr. year of HS. He was a rail back then, about 225-230.

he was putting some moves on a few knicks last night.

he had a so so season last year, but always displayed promise

his free throw ritual was hilarious last night. joey crawford was getting frustrated everytime kaman would throw the ball back before his ritual

Kaman has improved his offensive skill set immensely since he's been in the league. He can know step out and hid some mid range jumpers and he's alwayshad excellent footwork.

Originally Posted by SuperOfficial

My boy outta CMU is killin it! I might be the only person with a Kaman jersey on the planet, but for once he's earning it... He came to my HS practices 4 or 5 times, and he's a real cool guy. A little crazy, but cool. He had all these names for his post moves, just random stuff.
hahahahaha im close! I got a custom Kaman Clippers Jersey Shirt printed a few years back cause they werent carrying any of his gear in the teamstores or anywhere else online. Was rockin that proudly at Clipper games with my 1 man Kaveman Fan Club goin on. Good to see dude coming into his own thisseason. Last season was a step back due to his family issues but its good to see him back on track. Even if his numbers dip when EB comes back, he'sshowing that the 2 of them are going to be a tough tough frontline to go against.

EB held him back, I'm glad Kaman will now get his shine, then hopefully he'll get some more looks.

Back
Top Bottom