Chris Kaman doesn't miss Elton Brand

i picked him up kinda early in my draft. it really shouldn't be that surprising, with brand not there, someone's gotta score and pull the boards down.

Sir Charles:
Ernie, I don't know where you get your cookies from.
The Jet:
This is nuts!

laugh.gif

Seriously though, Kaman's always been a good player. The only difference this year is that it seems like he know how to utilize his game. Before youcould see his ability, but it seemed like he was thinking too much on the court. There'd be plays where he does a spectacular move, but he'd be wideopen anyways. Now he's looking at the defense and just reacting. Guy's got pretty good handle as well. Guy looks like a small forward when he takes itcoast to coast.

i was thinking maggette would be the breakout player for them with elton out. he's been alright but kaman has been the man.

Glad to see Kaman getting his props.

He frustrated a lot of Clipper fans last year with his disappointing play after getting his contract extension but he's been more than making up for it sofar. I hope he keeps beasting even after EB comes back.

I don't know how much it has to do with Brand missing. He had a pretty good season two years ago, and Brand had his best season then too.. I remember whenthey both had 20 rebounds in the same game.

Dude is the reason I'm at the top of my h2h league right now.

Trying desperately to pick up him for my roto league...

Back
Top Bottom