Christian Louboutin Studded Kicks (for MEN) vol I'd rock...

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Shoe are becoming so ridiculously price. I mean seriously no sneaker should cost over $400. All the Bottega Veneta, Dior Homme, Hermes, Lanvin some LV's sneaker prices are outrageous. When a person starts veering off into buying sneakers that cost over $800 your no longer paying for the quality but for the name.
not true at all

Originally Posted by Stixx

Originally Posted by GTEK

Yo Stixx Im not trying to come at you..
but if these were on the clearance rack at your nearest K-mart for $15
would you still cop?
I c where you're going w/this...
1st off...I wouldn't buy sneakers @ K-Mart (No offense to anyone that does...that's jus me)
But if I saw these in Macy*s...YES...I'd cop (for a reasonable price)
2diil55.jpg

So let me get this str8. You dont conform and you cop what you like. Yet you wouldnt cop the same shoes from Kmart for 15 as you would from Macys for retail(say $115).

28ilxsi.jpg

i would rock them for the simple fact that they look like something a female would wear. i'm just sayin...
but all in all... imo... studs should stay only on female shoes.

amazing.jpg

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

2diil55.jpg

So let me get this str8. You dont conform and you cop what you like. Yet you wouldnt cop the same shoes from Kmart for $15 as you would from Macys for retail (say $115).

28ilxsi.jpg

I wouldn't go into K-Mart to buy clothes PERIOD...b/c I don't associate K-Mart as a quality place for clothing/sneakers...
I'd cop some under shirts or underwear from there...but not clothes...
Macy*s is a CLOTHING store...so I would get it from there and yes for $115 b/c I know I'm paying for quality

Those are trash...high end designers make some of the worst sneakers I ever seen

It's post like these that have me laughing when some of you guys call a dude "gay" for watching Twilight or something.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Shoe are becoming so ridiculously price. I mean seriously no sneaker should cost over $400. All the Bottega Veneta, Dior Homme, Hermes, Lanvin some LV's sneaker prices are outrageous. When a person starts veering off into buying sneakers that cost over $800 your no longer paying for the quality but for the name.
not true at all
Explain... Most sneakers don't have exotic high priced materials, just different grades of leather, mid sole technology, rubber outsoles. Theaverage high-end shoe is mainly compromised of $80-100 worth of materials What could possibly justify paying over $800

Lol when I seen these shoes and the positive responses in the high designer thread I thought I was the only one who didn't like them.

Even If I was Bill Gates I would not buy those sneakers.

$1200 for some shoes, their has to be sumthin wrong with u

I'll rather give that to some one who needs it.

Back
Top Bottom