Christian Louboutin Studded Kicks (for MEN) vol I'd rock...

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I wouldn't wear them if they were handed to me. Those are seriously uninspired, wiggity wiggity whack, and laughably priced.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Shoe are becoming so ridiculously price. I mean seriously no sneaker should cost over $400. All the Bottega Veneta, Dior Homme, Hermes, Lanvin some LV's sneaker prices are outrageous. When a person starts veering off into buying sneakers that cost over $800 your no longer paying for the quality but for the name.
1st it was t-shirts with Iceberg, then overpriced jeans, now sneakers. Just cause it's overpriced doesn't make it HOT! please, oh yea,death to the damn Prada American Cup, when will those sneakers die!

NostrandAve is right. The exotic skin Gucci sneakers are under $1k. None of the high end designer sneakers even incorporate the least bit of comfort technologythat you would find in a Nike shoe (something that costs roughly 1/10 of the price of this atrocity). I have a hard time imagining that there's remotelynoticeable difference in quality between the craftsmanship to make a $500 sneaker than there is to make a $1,200 sneaker. Thus, if an exotic skinned version ofa $500 sneaker is ~$1k, what is the justification of the $1,200 price of this Louboutin? I mean, how expensive do you think metal studs are? How much does itcost to have somebody shove a stud through a hole? These sneakers are priced solely (no pun intended) on exclusivity and ridiculousness.

Ultimately, though, the biggest downfall of this shoe is that is absolutely hideous, a mediocre design at best.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Shoe are becoming so ridiculously price. I mean seriously no sneaker should cost over $400. All the Bottega Veneta, Dior Homme, Hermes, Lanvin some LV's sneaker prices are outrageous. When a person starts veering off into buying sneakers that cost over $800 your no longer paying for the quality but for the name.
1st it was t-shirts with Iceberg, then overpriced jeans, now sneakers. Just cause it's overpriced doesn't make it HOT! please, oh yea, death to the damn Prada American Cup, when will those sneakers die!

when a new simple all purpose sneaker is made

The only people that should be wearing Christian Louboutin are hot naked chicks with no other clothes on while I am performing cunnilingus on them.

smokin.gif

• You're not Pharrell
  • You only want them because they are expensive (allure of the unattainable)
  • #committhat

I agree with you up until the last sentence. You really think any of the retro Jordans are quality sneakers? I can't even say that you'repaying for the quality designs (thanks tinker) because that's been paid off over the past 20 years since them designs released. Just saying, you'rerarely ever paying just for the quality with these sneakers even at a $150 price.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

The only people that should be wearing Christian Louboutin are hot naked chicks with no other clothes on while I am performing cunnilingus on them.

smokin.gif
laugh.gif
preach mr.lawyer. Ain't nothin hotter than a nakedgirl with red bottom heels on.

id rock them just cause they are 1200 lol

but i dont have to worry about that

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

1st it was t-shirts with Iceberg, then overpriced jeans, now sneakers. Just cause it's overpriced doesn't make it HOT! please, oh yea, death to the damn Prada American Cup, when will those sneakers die!

laugh.gif
...b/c I just threw mine on 2day...was in a rush and was the only thingthat matched w/my outfit...

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by HOVKid

smokin.gif
laugh.gif
preach mr.lawyer. Ain't nothin hotter than a naked girl with red bottom heels on.
roll.gif

cant front nostrand is right but damn ive been wantin a pair of Lanvins for a long time.....

Back
Top Bottom