Christian - Renegade (Goin in on Jay-Z, Rihanna & Beyonce)

2240.jpg

Jay won.

one thing in the song that really stood out is that he said track number 9 in the black album is 99 problems, turn those 3 numbers around and look at theresults..

Originally Posted by Flash Uno

one thing in the song that really stood out is that he said track number 9 in the black album is 99 problems, turn those 3 numbers around and look at the results..

Well "I got 98 problems but a B***** aint one" doesn't flow as well
grin.gif

Dissing two females and an old man?

Never heard of him and this doesn't sound like a good idea.

EDIT

Oh this is an actual christian mad about something he doesn't really understand
laugh.gif
This was an okay effort but the reason for doing it was lame.

roll.gif
@ the vid

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

one thing in the song that really stood out is that he said track number 9 in the black album is 99 problems, turn those 3 numbers around and look at the results..

grin.gif
Yea but that doesn't excuse it from bein the 9th track

Dude actually went in on Jay. I expect him to not respond tho

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

grin.gif
Yea but that doesn't excuse it from bein the 9th track

Dude actually went in on Jay. I expect him to not respond tho
Why would Jay respond to a dude who doesnt even have a rap name. His name is his damn religion
laugh.gif
He even apologized for dissing in the damn video description.

Dude could spit
I can't front

The theorists will speak their piece, the fans will follow on, the middle of the road ppl will ask for some sense to be applied and the sun will rise in themorning
Nothing will change

Kweli said it was absurd and 4 some reason now I feel ppl are gonna find/reach for hidden images in his vids too, even though he not popular
Through it all remain thoroughly entertained though

this guy is gonna be bummed when he finds out his god really doesn't give a damn and he wasted time

no lie this dude went in, had me thinking about some parts and the pictures added to my thoughts
only part that really stood out, like mentioned was the "all black album how come 99 problems a song number 9 so the outcome is 3 6's followed by asong Lucifer how did we miss it..."

Essential1 wrote:

this guy is gonna be bummed when he finds out his god really doesn't give a damn and he wasted time

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

a "Christian" rapper using the N word? was that what I heard?

Wow...that was sumtin...nothing we never heard before tho

can anybody share their interpretation of the pic of Jesus on the cross with the bullets next to him that doesnt believe Jay is a devil worshiper

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

>>>Ether

maybe.... He went in , cats gone hate cuz they be slobbing jay all day but his antics are borderline direspectful and I'm not even Christian.... I believein a higher being but religion don't cut it for me... I knew jay was gonna upset alot of Christians cuz the real always comes to the light.... 2010 isgonna be the yr of fans disrespecting mad artist watch....

Back
Top Bottom