Christina Milian Vol. About to pop

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

I'm just saying that despite people saying how much pregnant women look "cute" or "good" - they really don't for the most part. It's cool that she's pregnant and all that - it's a part of life, but as far as looking good goes, people are making an exception 'cause she's pregnant, not 'cause she actually looks good. See the difference?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Actually, biologically speaking, a woman is her most attractive when she's pregnant. You may subscribe to a different opinion, but realize that your opinion is invalidated in the face of scientific, evolutionary, fact.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But I definitely see how people can give her a pass because well, she's "her" when any other "ordinary" female would get the thumbs down; still this noted bias doesn't change the fact that she's attractive, probably, moreso now than at any previous time--biologically speaking.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...[/color]
Listen, saying a woman is attractive (or not) is all a matter of opinion. That was mine concerning this woman during her pregnancy.

I understand factors such as increased estrogen which tends to smooth the skin and assist other features during this time, as well as pregnancy clicking with aman's psyche as far as being able to carry babies and therefore giving the impression of continuing life, but no one's talking about that.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

I'm just saying that despite people saying how much pregnant women look "cute" or "good" - they really don't for the most part. It's cool that she's pregnant and all that - it's a part of life, but as far as looking good goes, people are making an exception 'cause she's pregnant, not 'cause she actually looks good. See the difference?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Actually, biologically speaking, a woman is her most attractive when she's pregnant. You may subscribe to a different opinion, but realize that your opinion is invalidated in the face of scientific, evolutionary, fact.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But I definitely see how people can give her a pass because well, she's "her" when any other "ordinary" female would get the thumbs down; still this noted bias doesn't change the fact that she's attractive, probably, moreso now than at any previous time--biologically speaking.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...[/color]

Listen, saying a woman is attractive (or not) is all a matter of opinion. That was mine concerning this woman during her pregnancy.

"...is all a matter of opinion..."

Very understandable...but now, if you're acknowledging that it is indeed a matter of opinion...then...what's up with...

I'm not sure that "cute" is the correct word

+

I'm just saying that despite people saying how much pregnant women look "cute" or "good" [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](other peoples opinion)[/color] - they really don't for the most part. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](your opinion)[/color]

+
but as far as looking good goes, people are making an exception [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](their opinion, regardless)[/color] 'cause she's pregnant, not 'cause she actually looks good. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](your opinion)[/color]

It would seem as though, you're ok with "opinions" as long as they're yours. But clearly, the same cannot be said when others expresstheir opinions and/or sentiments, especially if it's contrary to your opinion on the matter. Furthermore, becauseyou were merely stating your opinion, according to you, I have no grounds to "contest" anything in response on the matter, irrespective of whetherI'm responding with a scientific fact or otherwise, because obviously your opinion is absolute and faultless--no?

W/E, it really aint that serious, it really aint. I just felt the need to point out the hypocrisy in your logic. If you're not a fan of having youropinions "challenged", resist the urge to do the same to others.

*Kanye Shrug*

She's still a goddess.

I'd still smash shorty with the combined powers of Captain Planet and jizz on the baby's head.

Originally Posted by KUPRELLI

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Look at what that SON-OF-A-B!TCH DID!!!!!!!!

47825d74e1956a27a9f242cf5e233c61305f964.gif

[/color]
c/s
smh.gif

She completely fell off in my opinion. If you let a dude like The Dream get that, you by far surpass baffoon in my book

smh.gif
wasted talent. . . .

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

She completely fell off in my opinion. If you let a dude like The Dream get that, you by far surpass baffoon in my book

smh.gif
wasted talent. . . .
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by BigShake

So i see im not the only one who would get some box and dome at the same time

wait...what?
eek.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And it was on the 1st page

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I read that yesterday and didn't even realize what he was talking about till just now
smh.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom