Christmas gifts for your girlfriend? vol Drake taught me

Copped my girl a J Crew Peacoat, A make-your-own sweater from rugby.com and a lil christmas tree from proflowers.com

Originally Posted by megatron

last year: tiffanys bracelet, lv damier wallet, macbook pro

this year (different girl): allowing her to go to jayz/kanye with me, some nikes, victorias secret, ipad 2,

i'm being cheap this year
ohwell.gif

did you get your stuff back? what she get you?

this year (different girl): allowing her to go to jayz/kanye with me, some nikes, victorias secret, ipad 2,

ohwell.gif
Thats over 1g worth for gifts....I'd hate to be your relative cuz I know I wouldn't get #%@@ from you.

Dude is probably trolling. I wouldn't even spend that much on family.

I'm thinking about taking my girl to a show in Nashville and staying in a nice hotel.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

ohwell.gif
Thats over 1g worth for gifts....I'd hate to be your relative cuz I know I wouldn't get #%@@ from you.

ohwell.gif
Yo can we get pics of this broad?
She must be on some cheryl cole type %*@% to be getting this amount of simpin.

C'mon son

This year I'm getting my girl a Coach purse with a matching wallet and throwing a Disney Seasonal Pass in there too !
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

ohwell.gif

did you get your stuff back? what she get you?

I didn't get it back, I didn't ask for it back, they were gifts. I don't expect them back for any reason.

theekinqq wrote:
ShadyKay NT wrote:

i believe he is an engineer

My immediate family always gets gifts, usually just 1 gift under 300 dollars each, nothing is changing. I never ever given cousins, aunts uncles, grandparents, nieces or nephews gifts, never will, I don't mess with them like that.

I'm not an engineer.

bowling ball, comic books, mcdonalds gift card, bubble gum,  man vs. wild the dvd collection. 

Spoiler [+]
She browses NT so I can't put real stuff
laugh.gif

Girls of NT dould you ladies be nice enough to recommend me some boots. My girl been hinting me that she wants sum boots. I asked her if she wanted uggs and she said no so I'm stomped now cuz that's all I knew about boots lol. So if u ladies could let me know thanks in advance Nt

Originally Posted by Ernesto4

Girls of NT dould you ladies be nice enough to recommend me some boots. My girl been hinting me that she wants sum boots. I asked her if she wanted uggs and she said no so I'm stomped now cuz that's all I knew about boots lol. So if u ladies could let me know thanks in advance Nt
Well you can get heeled/flat leather boots. Is she wanting ankle boots or ones that are mid calf/below the knee? There are too many options, if she wants boots I'd be inclined to take her out and get her to try them and let her decide.

I have a question for the guys getting purses/bags for their wimmenz, do you choose them yourself or does she pick it out for you?

I'm picky as hell so I'd never want my man to get one for me without choosing/showing him ones I like. Same would go for boots. But maybe that's just me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom