Christmas gifts for your girlfriend? vol Drake taught me

YO!

She say she want a K-cup coffee maker. Copped that. She a Starbucks nut. Bout to see if they got some k-cups.

Thinking about copping her some Uggs too.

DF!!!

grin.gif

Its like 6 days away and i havent copped a thang lol Ima do my shopping this weekend tho.
Anybody else gonna do last minute shopping

I got her:
- A set of black chopsticks (Noodles are one of her favorite meals)
- A black bra from Victoria's Secret (Her favorite color is black and the only black bra she has is on its last leg)
- Black yoga panties (Favorite color, and the yoga panties are her new favorite)
- Sons of Anarchy gloves (Her favorite show, and its start to getting cold out here)
- Pittsburgh Steelers shirt (Her dad is a huge fan, shes always trying to impress him with her support for the team)
- Black chuck taylor's (They were her favorite shoes until they were stolen in high school)
The last gift I got her, which I really hopes she likes, is a black t shirt with a skull face slashed out in the back.
Here's a picture for reference
She loves shirts that show some of her back, and she loves skulls. Plus it comes in black :D

Last edited:
I got her:
- A set of black chopsticks (Noodles are one of her favorite meals)
- A black bra from Victoria's Secret (Her favorite color is black and the only black bra she has is on its last leg)
- Black yoga panties (Favorite color, and the yoga panties are her new favorite)
- Sons of Anarchy gloves (Her favorite show, and its start to getting cold out here)
- Pittsburgh Steelers shirt (Her dad is a huge fan, shes always trying to impress him with her support for the team)
- Black chuck taylor's (They were her favorite shoes until they were stolen in high school)
The last gift I got her, which I really hopes she likes, is a black t shirt with a skull face slashed out in the back.
Here's a picture for reference
She loves shirts that show some of her back, and she loves skulls. Plus it comes in black :D

Info on that shirt? Where did you buy it? My girl loves those types of shirts too.

Back
Top Bottom