Christmas unappreciation post

grinch.jpg

Honestly, I feel like life took a dump on me, and Christmas is always a reminder. This is a holiday for giving gifts to your mom and your lady. My mom is deadand my lady is....
smh.gif
.... and so every year I feel like the world is laughing at me.

Really?? You a funny dude. WHY SO DOWN?

EDIT. Just read your replie. I used to feel like that too. My moms left me and my sister when I was 6. My dad took care of us and did a great job. Every xmas Iwished she returned. SHE NEVER DID. I just learned to keep my head up.

I beg to differ dunkaroos. I don't want to stop anybody from enjoying this crap. Suck it up if you want to. I just feel slighted every year...

Christmas isn't the same any more. I'm just ready for 2009 to roll in.

Dear Winter, I know you don't miss me
When you go away I FEEL you plotting against me
Cold weather, whiskey... beer bottles and big screens,
Super bowl dreams and rings
The thing, none of this fits ME!
I just wanna get cream, cuz chicks scream when I spit mean
Nah mean? Plus Lewinsky (hey!)...I'm only human,
I'm only doing what I'm known to and I'm prone to it
Dear Winter, remember when I SCREAMED, "DON'T DO IT!"
...and you made my mother sick again...were you even listening?
But that's OK, I've already grown through it
Been made strong through it but @!*#! don't you pull that !*@# again!
I used to love Christmas...now it's sickening..
I be twitching looking at them lights glistening..
When the light that lit my life is still missing
It feels diff-er-ent, I'm still twitching, I fiend for you
I dream of you and still dream for you
Dear Winter, leave! Please bring spring!
Leaves and trees... and things green from the soil... and more oil (please!)
I know this is a test of my mettle, no foil
I know FOIL fool, do the math, I don't lose..
I'm 19 and 0, and on the low
On my 20th winter __ you already know...

Well, here I am on my 20th winter.... and it still hurts. I hate this...

I'm not feeling this Christmas either. But, I'm looking in the mirror and telling myself that it's my fault things are the way they are. The onlyperson that can fix it is me. I'm going to just try and use this anger and frustration and use it to do better in 09. Hold your head up just focus on thefuture. Your past will make you stronger.

Originally Posted by djaward

Really?? You a funny dude. WHY SO DOWN?

EDIT. Just read your replie. I used to feel like that too. My moms left me and my sister when I was 6. My dad took care of us and did a great job. Every xmas I wished she returned. SHE NEVER DID. I just learned to keep my head up.

frown.gif
Stay up bro

The holidays are tough on many people, but there's something about your posts I've noticed that give the impression it's much more than that. Everthink about seeing a psychologist/psychiatrist? Or perhaps moving and starting a new life somewhere else? Good luck

Sorry Rilla, the holidays are tough this time of year for many people. Try to stay as positive as you can, remember the good times with your ma and girltroubles, man, that's life.

Yo Sam, according to the opposing party, apparently I'm selfish as !++* so I no longer deserve said GF.

Wha?

....I know right? 3 days before Christmas and everything.

Yeah... Merry Christmas.

The holidays are stressful man, I've been snappish on everybody as of late
frown.gif
Sorry to hear that though

If it makes ya feel any better my moms n pops n brothers all went on vacation n left me here...crappiest christmas ever....gona go with my girl's fam butthey going to make me feel like a black sheep.so dont know. what i will do.

I hate getting older, Christmas gets worse and worse until you have a family of your own. I look forward to having a wife and kids and giving them the bestChristmas possible.

just keep your head up. think of upcoming new years as a chance for a fresh start, sort of. and as far as your mom, just like nawth said, just try and rememberthe good times. know she would want you to get on and enjoy life, as tough as that may be right now

Back
Top Bottom