Christmas unappreciation post

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

^And the worst part is that you not only know this will happen, but you know you'll forgive her because "That's just the way she is" and you've accepted that.... am I right? I know I am. YET and STILL, in her eyes, you're the one that's tripping
smh.gif
... right.
eyes.gif

Aye I have a question for anybody who wants to field it... am I lame or whatever for posting this stuff? I must be. Because I always attract lames to my thread. They post "Get a Blog" as if they would have had something else to do today had I not inspired them to post in this thread in the first place. To the "Get a Blog" guy, you're welcome. If I'd have gotten a blog, what would you be doing right now? You owe me.

Naw you not lame... You just being real, i respect it! You'll be aight tho.

Nah, man I can't say that you're a lame. If I told you my situation you would probably see some of the same problems. I don't really want to takeover your thred or anything by posting my story but if you need someone to talk to just send me a pm I'll be glad to talk to you man.

^And the worst part is that you not only know this will happen, but you know you'll forgive her because "That's just the way she is" and you've accepted that.... am I right? I know I am. YET and STILL, in her eyes, you're the one that's tripping
smh.gif
... right.
eyes.gif

Aye I have a question for anybody who wants to field it... am I lame or whatever for posting this stuff? I must be. Because I always attract lames to my thread. They post "Get a Blog" as if they would have had something else to do today had I not inspired them to post in this thread in the first place. To the "Get a Blog" guy, you're welcome. If I'd have gotten a blog, what would you be doing right now? You owe me.
Damn...i sort of feel bad that I was tight my mom not getting me gifts this year (im 16 BTW)....people always have it worse
I'm really sorry to hear the one joyful time of the year is ^^^^'in on you. Man all u really got in this world is you. some times you just gotta endureand be on ya iron man status. Life always sucks but its how you endure it which makes it better.

real talk: u sort of inspired me to know somebody got it worse out there. try and put a smile on it's Christmas
happy.gif
(hope i made sence)

Man I'm so used to being slighted that I've come to accept it as my role in life. I hurt so others won't have to. It's what I am.I'll never have a great hand, but I'm still one HELLUVA spades player. That's what makes the winning worthwhile. I'll give you another example.I share my birthday with my __ Vincent. Dude is like a twin brother to me. Vincent was 16 when I was 17 but I'll be 21 in July, and Vincent will be 16...again. He died when he was shot in the back of the head by a cop on January 15, 2006. I find myself at odds with that every year around this time so Idon't celebrate my birthday too much anymore. At least Vince will NEVER see the pains this world brings about. He died young and carefree, and now he liveswith angels and God's warmth. Therefore, my pain is a direct result of God choosing to spare Vince from his. I could hold a grudge about that, andI have in the past... but I don't anymore. That's just my purpose here. I have just as much of a right to complain as the goldfish has a right tocomplain about his short term memory. In the end, we are what we are. IF I weren't meant to be so unlucky, I might as well be a goldfish. Apparently, mybad karma makes me what I am and who I am. There's no changing that.

same here

I've never have had a real Christmas

my parents broke up since I was 5
rest of my family live far away

the girl I was feelin dumped me too

The crazy thing is I'm sitting here all anal and whatnot cuz this *%!$% actually dumped me... I've never been dumped unless I was too nice toend it myself..... like, how did that happen?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

You should remember that at least you have you life, good health, and a home. You are better off than a lot of people man.

just try to make the most out of what you got...
i've always been a big fan of christmas, spending time
with my family and what not. i see why your struggling
with it, but it's not that bad, you've still got a lot more than most
of the worlds population

I'm trying man but relativity is working against me really hard right now. Like, right-right now. This instant. I'm just sitting in front of my PCwondering if my brother can tell how truly depressed I am, but I doubt it. I wish he could, but he can't. He's on the phone making plans to hang w/ hisboys but I swear to God, if never ever again, I wish he's just be like "Aye bro, wanna watch a movie or something?" just so I wouldn't feelso alone. And I don't even like my brother. None of my boys are around and pops escaped to his friend's crib to fight the lonliness. I've just beensitting in front of a picture of my mom, musty as #**% cuz I'm too trifling to move, just wearing her old jacket and sniffing it.... for the past 4-5hours.... and watching all the wrong numbers come onto the caller ID all day and +$@+. I'm so %#%%$$+ lonely RIGHT now. I just wanna go lay face down inthe snow and sleep for a very verylong time.

Dear Winter, I know you don't miss me
When you go away I FEEL you plotting against me
Cold weather, whiskey... beer bottles and big screens,
Super bowl dreams and rings
The thing, none of this fits ME!
I just wanna get cream, cuz chicks scream when I spit mean
Nah mean? Plus Lewinsky (hey!)...I'm only human,
I'm only doing what I'm known to and I'm prone to it
Dear Winter, remember when I SCREAMED, "DON'T DO IT!"
...and you made my mother sick again...were you even listening?
But that's OK, I've already grown through it
Been made strong through it but @!*#! don't you pull that !*@# again!
I used to love Christmas...now it's sickening..
I be twitching looking at them lights glistening..
When the light that lit my life is still missing
It feels diff-er-ent, I'm still twitching, I fiend for you
I dream of you and still dream for you
Dear Winter, leave! Please bring spring!
Leaves and trees... and things green from the soil... and more oil (please!)
I know this is a test of my mettle, no foil
I know FOIL fool, do the math, I don't lose..
I'm 19 and 0, and on the low
On my 20th winter __ you already know...

Well, here I am on my 20th winter.... and it still hurts. I hate this...
nice text diss to winter...battle?(5 bars, NTers can vote)
roll.gif

EDIT: I feel your pain tho, on top of working, my x-mas looks like a real promising wack day.
indifferent.gif

Wanna hear the recorded version? There's a second verse and a real tenor sax playing on the track. It's kinda like my crowning achievement as far asputting my emotions on wax goes
grin.gif
frown.gif

I'm trying man but relativity is working against me really hard right now. Like, right-right now. This instant. I'm just sitting in front of my PC wondering if my brother can tell how truly depressed I am, but I doubt it. I wish he could, but he can't. He's on the phone making plans to hang w/ his boys but I swear to God, if never ever again, I wish he's just be like "Aye bro, wanna watch a movie or something?" just so I wouldn't feel so alone. And I don't even like my brother. None of my boys are around and pops escaped to his friend's crib to fight the lonliness. I've just been sitting in front of a picture of my mom, musty as #**% cuz I'm too trifling to move, just wearing her old jacket and sniffing it.... for the past 4-5 hours.... and watching all the wrong numbers come onto the caller ID all day and +$@+. I'm so %#%%$$+ lonely RIGHT now. I just wanna go lay face down in the snow and sleep for a very verylong time.
I feel ya man. It's call depression. You're not living healthy if you keep thinking like this. Find a hobby, or somebody that u can havefun with. You play online game ? Hit me up , maybe we can be friend and i hope u feel better ?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CoolLiquidFlames

Get a blog, i got real problems +**+$

Well at least being an %*$ hole makes you feel better, apparently. It doesn't really do much for the rest of usthough.

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

whyy so serious?...Lets put a smile on that face (joker)

yehh well at least you have a lady to share it with
You know you suck right?
i suck but you swallow get a grip bro...my bad i missed that part
indifferent.gif
...juss got out of a breakup over the summer i thought u had a girl jeez my mistake
laugh.gif
...tough times right now but try to make it better

Back
Top Bottom