Christopher Nolans INTERSTELLAR (Nov 7, 2014) - Run Time = 2hrs 49mins

Saw the trailer. It didn't do much for me, it was boring. Whatever though, I'll see the movie anyway. In Nolan We Trust.

I highly doubt a whole theater of people applauded a trailer...especially that one.

I exaggerated a little when I said the whole theater applauded, but at least half did (and I wasn't one of them :lol:). Maybe it was an overly geeky crowd that was excited to see a Nolan movie, cause yeah i don't even remember a time when a trailer literally got an applause before.

Anyways, I think the trailer hits the internet in about 20 minutes

Last edited:
Saw The Trailer Before Godzilla Last Night. Wasnt Wow'd By It

Still Have Faith In Nolan And This Cast.

The trailers for Inception were pretty un-revealing too. I'm just excited to get a glimpse of something else from the movie. Anything, really :lol:.

Wish I would've waited until tonight at the theatre to watch that trailer. **** gave me goosebumps :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:.

Seeing this before Godzilla got my adrenaline pumping. That music was from V For Vendetta when Evey was being “reborn” in the rain. :pimp:

pimp.gif

I honestly don't know how you can't like this trailer.

This reminds me of the save the world/space travel movies from the 90's like contact, deep impact, and etc.
But Contact and Deep Impact sucked imho 
eyes.gif

Haha @ the mcconaughey hate on the first page :lol: (not that I didn't think the same, it's just funny how people's perception of him changed in less than a year)

Last edited:
Nolan is by far the best director in the game. The trailer is good. That's how trailers should be. Not give away the whole plot in 2 minutes. Trailers should make you go want to watch to find out the questions you have after watching the trailer..

Inception's trailer

This first initial trailer didn't reveal much either. I remember watching it the first time and didn't really understand what the movie would entail. Still went and watched it opening day and to this day, is one of my top movies of all time.

Interstellar, I think, will be the same way. :nerd:

Can't wait for this ****.

NolanGod never disappoints and McConaughey has been on fire the past few years.

Inception's trailer

This first initial trailer didn't reveal much either. I remember watching it the first time and didn't really understand what the movie would entail. Still went and watched it opening day and to this day, is one of my top movies of all time.

Interstellar, I think, will be the same way. :nerd:

Bro you serious, that inception trailer showed a lot about the movies premise. I feel like interstellar is a true teaser because even after watching I have no idea what the movie will focus on.

Back
Top Bottom