Christopher Nolans INTERSTELLAR (Nov 7, 2014) - Run Time = 2hrs 49mins

Just to be fair, since I'm a huge Nolan guy, this trailer really didn't get me anymore hyped. I mean, half the trailer was McConaughey saying goodbye to his daughter.

Only real concern is that Nolan loathe's CGI, unless it's just used to enhance something he has shot. So I'm curious how the scenes in outer space will look. Plus Wally is no longer his DP, but then again Hoyte has a solid resume.

Storywise, I hope it's along the lines of a mystery or mind bender like Inception or The Prestige. So far it looks like a straight forward sci-fi film. Which is fine, but his strength seems to be dealing with labyrinthine narratives.

As for Inception, I remember avoiding all trailers at all cost after I heard the synopsis. I just saw the 1 minute teaser and shut it down. I was pretty blown away when I saw it for the first time.

Bro you serious, that inception trailer showed a lot about the movies premise. I feel like interstellar is a true teaser because even after watching I have no idea what the movie will focus on.

After seeing Inception and rewatching the trailer, yes it does show a lot of the film's premise. But I remember seeing the trailer and having no idea what to expect from the movie (other than amazing visual effects). I guarantee once we all see the film and rewatch the trailer, we'll be able to identify the film's premise.

I really liked the trailer,that warp travel looked so 
pimp.gif
. Nolan plus this great cast makes this a must watch on opening day for me,can't wait. Also loving the fact that we still barely know anything about it,hopefully it stays that way to keep the suspense. 

I really liked the trailer,that warp travel looked so :pimp: . Nolan plus this great cast makes this a must watch on opening day for me,can't wait. Also loving the fact that we still barely know anything about it,hopefully it stays that way to keep the suspense. 

mosdef.

can't wait.

I've probably watched the trailer like 6 times since yesterday. **** is perfect imo :lol:. Gives me the chills everytime I watch it.

Every single Michael Caine line is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:.

Looks good, I love movies about space and time travel (although I have yet to see Gravity). And the, "We haven't run out of TV's [...] we've run out of food." line had me.

Yeah its kinda hard to get a feel for the movie. I cant even begin to fathom what happens when they set foot on that planet........
Prolly something no one expects. Im sure its not gonna be what most people expect i.e. meeting aliens.

Th trailers seems like it is mostly the first act so it really is hard to see where the film is going, which is good.

Interstellar trailer looks dope. I doubt they end it with one movie gotta be 2 part movie or trilogy.

Probably gonna end up with him returning to earth to find out everyone's dead or they find the creators of planet earth, those are my two ideas but can't imagine something to shocking will watch because Nolan never disappoints.

Since this is dealing with wormholes, they may be telling the public that they are looking for a new planet to inhabit, but are really trying to go back in time to prevent the food shortage (a la Days of Future Past)? :wink:

Didn't know a trailer was out already. Really excited to see this, looks like it will be a pretty smart flick too

That's how trailers should be. Not give away the whole plot in 2 minutes.

This. I even thought the Dark Knight trailer shouldn't have revealed Joker :lol:. Interstellar trailer got me even more hyped for this movie :pimp:.

They can't though, trailers need to tell enough to get you interested. Only someone as big as Nolan, Ridley Scott etc can do trailers like this.

Back
Top Bottom