Ciroc Peach?

TipsyMcStagga

formerly kod843
8125.jpg

Is this real? Haven't seen it anywhere

ohwell.gif

i really like dragonfruit bacardi. mixed with cranberry apple juice. OMGAHHHHHHHHHH

ciroc coconut + pineapple juice >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

one of the worst hangovers guaranteed though....

Originally Posted by ksteezy

this man knows, that coco loso
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

though, Coconut Ciroc is hard to find around my area 
frown.gif

I can't wait to try this one though.

For those that loved flavor vodkas like this, do you not enjoy other liquors, like whiskeys or rum? Or do you simply care about getting drunk and having a drink taste as little like alcohol as possible?

I'm not passing judgment at all, I'm legitimately interested.

i hate flavored vodkas but that has me intrigued... taste anything like a pina colada?

Originally Posted by Big J 33

For those that loved flavor vodkas like this, do you not enjoy other liquors, like whiskeys or rum? Or do you simply care about getting drunk and having a drink taste as little like alcohol as possible?

I prefer vodka but I enjoy Crown as much as the next guy

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Can't b cereal. Liquor is liquor son. 
Week day night reflecting = makers mark, Old No. 7

Weekend tryna get hammered = Anything including flavored vodka
laugh.gif

Been trying to find out about it since earlier this year because one of my local liquor stores said it was supposed to be out since May. Haven't seen any mention of it so I was just wondering if they were just playing with me.

And yes, I do enjoy a good brandy, whiskey, cognac, etc although vodka is my go to liquor...

bacardi strawberry daquiri (the kind they sell in the frozen food section) + ciroc redberry >>>>>>

I'm a big vodka drinker (Ciroc, Goose, Belve, Belve Intense) but not a big fan of flavored vodkas. Interested to see how this peach one tastes though

Coconut ciroc is overrated IMO.

Regular ciroc + simply fresh lemonade >>> any other vodka drink except Vodka Red Bull

I like vodka a lot but also drink henny, jack, crown, patron

Will be copped if real.

Cocolosos are the best but I need about 10+ cups to get buzzed off it.

Red berry Ciroc + Sprite or red berry Ciroc with sprite and cranberry is slowly turning into my favorite.

If you're in the hood get a Arizona Strawberry piña colada drink ( $.99 ) and have that with coconut Ciroc as a pre game drink. Guaranteed good night.

Originally Posted by Hugo

this
I gotta try this w/ pineapple juice. I drink mine straight. I never really sip it because even with the coconut, I don't like the taste. So I just down it fast and get too drunk too fast
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom