Ciroc Peach?

I manage the brand in CT. National release is Oct. 1st and it's kind of a let down on the taste. Also a new "Diddy inspired flavor" dropping in 1st quarter 2012. Nuvo Lemon also dropping very soon, higher proof so it shouldn't taste as awful as OG Nuvo LoL.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

ciroc coconut + pineapple juice >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

one of the worst hangovers guaranteed though....

pimp.gif
Classic memorable moments though.. Thats What We Live for.. Coconut Ciroc Man, I'm Thirrrrsty Right About Nowww
devil.gif

Originally Posted by IvErSoN323

I manage the brand in CT. National release is Oct. 1st and it's kind of a let down on the taste. Also a new "Diddy inspired flavor" dropping in 1st quarter 2012. Nuvo Lemon also dropping very soon, higher proof so it shouldn't taste as awful as OG Nuvo LoL.

NT ciroc hook up?   
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Baller23217

NT ciroc hook up?   
nerd.gif
Where you located? We're having a launch party in New Haven with Clinton Sparks. I should have product in the next few weeks

NT ciroc hook up?   
nerd.gif
Where you located? We're having a launch party in New Haven with Clinton Sparks. I should have product in the next few weeks
I'm right by the nyc border in NJ
nerd.gif

I dont mind Coconut Ciroc straight on the rocks if im chillen. Adding more sweet junk to it tho, makes it undrinkable.

BTW Ciroc at my spot is $20

i'ma look for this when it drops

i've been recently messing with vodka after drinking cognac for 10 yrs
30t6p3b.gif

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by TSX24

1/4 ciroc + 2/4 lemonade + 1/4 grape juice >>>>>>>
With this method, how soon till I feel it? I want to get tipsy immediately because I hate the taste of liquor...

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

i'ma look for this when it drops

i've been recently messing with vodka after drinking cognac for 10 yrs
30t6p3b.gif

glasses.gif

Now that im older, Vodka is my "go-to" drink, always. Unless I drink some of my rare Colombian, Puerto Rican, Costa Rican, Nicaraguan, Rum.....but once in a while I dont mind good tequila, scotch, or cognac.

NT ciroc hook up?   
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Would love a mini bottle or two hookup to try out the taste if you're down to mail them
happy.gif

...wanna stay faded and hydrated...flavored vodka+water+splash of any juice=until the break of dawn...

NT ciroc hook up?   
nerd.gif
I live in New Haven son....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
.... Hook it up..

NT ciroc hook up?   
nerd.gif

I'm in austin, texas.
nerd.gif

[h1]Diddy Announces New Ciroc Flavor, ‘Ciroc Peach’[/h1]Estava MoriokaSeptember 12, 20112

[h1]
ciroc-peach-282x300.jpg
Diddy Announces New Ciroc Flavor, ‘Ciroc Peach’[/h1]
Hip Hop mogul/marketing genius, Diddy announced last week via twitter the addition of the newest flavor of Ciroc, Ciroc Peach. Ciroc Peach will be joining the current variety of flavored Ciroc vodkas along side Coconut, Red Berry and Classic. I don’t know how I feel about this peach flavor. There are so many other flavors in the world that are better than peach.

http://blog.estavamorioka.com/diddy-announces-ciroc-peach.html

guess its official

I'd mix this with pink lemonade and see how it goes. That coco loso though always has me feelin right, though.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

For those that loved flavor vodkas like this, do you not enjoy other liquors, like whiskeys or rum? Or do you simply care about getting drunk and having a drink taste as little like alcohol as possible?

I'm not passing judgment at all, I'm legitimately interested.

I enjoy flavored vodka, but also a fan of whiskey & scotch.  I need to expand my horizon but i enjoy black label on the rocks, or with a splash of ginger.

Back
Top Bottom