Citrus XI returning 2015?

damn, i lost my raffle ticket. anyone have experience with picking up their pair without the winning raffle ticket? they should be cool with letting me show my ID right?

victorious victorious Depends on the employee, my boy forgot his ticket and he had to go back home to pick it up. Another one of my boys said he didn't have his ticket because his car got broken into (lies lol) and the dude let him slide, same spot btw.

Was gonna order these on kickz just to be safe but not for 51 euros for shipping...finish line hasn't been good to me lately

Was gonna order these on kickz just to be safe but not for 51 euros for shipping...finish line hasn't been good to me lately
same here... but if you think about it the total would be around $180,thats below resell price.

Last edited:
My girlfriend wears a 7 In woman's. Is that a 5.5 in gs? Or would I go up a size and a half or stay at 7?

Is this different because they are a girls gradeschool or are all gradeschool the same?

Thanks in advance for any clarity and help

My girlfriend wears a 7 In woman's. Is that a 5.5 in gs? Or would I go up a size and a half or stay at 7?

Is this different because they are a girls gradeschool or are all gradeschool the same?

Thanks in advance for any clarity and help

5.5 is good man. My wife is 8 women's and a 6.5 in gs

i aint bought kicks in a month ... and she gettin some to break my streak 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom