Citrus XI returning 2015?

If you guys are wondering why it's so hard to cop 9 and 9.5, remember these are GIRLS shoes. 9/9.5 = 10.5/11 women, both of which aren't very common sizes so allocation for them aren't very high. Don't believe me, go to a shoe department at Macy's and ask for a size 11 women. The employee will be like
View media item 1588364

ShoePalace make calls on Thurs?
nerd.gif
I believe they do calls tomorrow.

If you guys are wondering why it's so hard to cop 9 and 9.5, remember these are GIRLS shoes. 9/9.5 = 10.5/11 women, both of which aren't very common sizes so allocation for them aren't very high. Don't believe me, go to a shoe department at Macy's and ask for a size 11 women. The employee will be like
View media item 1588364

Ehhhh Macy's shoes vs nike doesn't compute

Why would the store write the size you want on the ticket if they're not picking winners based on size?

I need a 9.5, get a call, eyes light up....."what size do you want?"

Now, unless I was the first call (& even if I was), when I heard this, I knew I was s.o.l.

Gonna pick up a 7.5 to use as trade bait I guess.

I went to my local mall and only 3 stores (Footlocker, Finishline, and Kids Footlocker ) were getting a sz 9.5. Each store said they only received about 24 pairs total and only one sz 9.5.

It's gonna be a crazy saturday

No calls for me either for two size 9s and one 9.5, are they really this scarce? Luckily I have an 8.5 secured at champs but dang I wanted a back up just in case

No calls for me either for two size 9s and one 9.5, are they really this scarce? Luckily I have an 8.5 secured at champs but dang I wanted a back up just in case

These aren't mass produced
None of the GS only shoes are massed produced.

Its funny how much hype there is these days. I was in HS when these came out the first time. They sat on the shelves for like a month around here for some reason lol.

Was actually the shoe they got me into reselling. First pair I ever resold since they didnt release in a lot of place.

/end old guy rant

Back
Top Bottom