Citrus XI returning 2015?

damn...out of everything that released today, this is the only pair that I couldnt get thru, smh

Didn't end up getting a call, so my sister went up to the mall and they didn't have her size 
ohwell.gif

I tried online but the splash pages really weren't helping 
mean.gif
 it's weird because I got through on the foams and kds on JJ & NDC pretty easily.

The celebration pack was already gone when it hit 10 
laugh.gif

So my plan was to get 2 pairs of these and I don't think I will, plan is to move on to another shoe and I'm doing just that. Will go pick up my one pair today locally from a Foot Locker near me :D

i used my paypal debit mastercard, now im scared...im gonna be irate if my order gets cancelled...no reason for it

I hope they dont cancel my order[emoji]128563[/emoji]
Sadly, that Paypal confirmation means nothing on FNL. You need their FNL email confirmation. I'm not trying to be a jerk...I hope you get your pair.  I had literally thousands of dollars in submitted orders on FNL with no pairs from their site today. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Sh
Sadly, that Paypal confirmation means nothing on FNL. You need their FNL email confirmation. I'm not trying to be a jerk...I hope you get your pair.  I had literally thousands of dollars in submitted orders on FNL with no pairs from their site today. :smh:  

Shipping confirmation is the best form of security. I've had them send email, money pending and they still cancelled due to not being able to verify. Hope your pair goes through.

I finally got through on SP. It took about 30-40x tries. I kept getting this error:

SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction

Oh well...at least I got through.

:frown:

Ended up helping a friend with the 7.5 so now I have no trade bait. This was gonna be 1/2 JB purchases this year.

Those Laney 14s better not be on some bull like this. Yea, I know, GS v Men's but this whole climate of limited **** puts me ALL THE WAY off.

I don't like the hoops I'm gonna have to jump through, but I'll be all over the city getting raffle tix if that's the case come October.

Last edited:
Got a pair on ebay for 209 free shipping. Had $50 from chase rewards so $159 aint to bad.

Just checked one of my accounts and i have a charge from finishline but my order didn't go through and i dont have any emails or anything from them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom